Hacking R4 wood pokemon black problem

parelkar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i downloaded patchd pokemon blak from Lesters site and wen i put it in my r4 wood game section, nd play it , it just pops a white screen and nothing!! please help nd thx!!

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
First of all, it is against the rules to say were to download ROMS. Second, Download a clean copy and patch it yourself. If you want it translated, go here and follow the instructions. Don't forget to update WOOD and to reformat your MicroSD.

parelkar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I downloaded the new version and Nothing seems to be happening
frown.gif
I had pokemon black and super scribblenauts and pokemon black still has the white screen (No Pun Intended) and SUper Scribblenauts says Cannot read data or something! HELP

ywg

Trophies
XP
Country
parelkar said:
Guys, I downloaded the new version and Nothing seems to be happening
frown.gif
I had pokemon black and super scribblenauts and pokemon black still has the white screen (No Pun Intended) and SUper Scribblenauts says Cannot read data or something! HELP
there is two possible reasons:
1. your "new version" is pretty old.
2. you try to run wood on unsupported clone.

parelkar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No That is not the problem, I downloaded 1.23 wood, and I have a real R4 and Wood Works on it fine , just not with super scribblenauts and pokemon black

ywg

Trophies
XP
Country
parelkar said:
I tried loading different roms, updating wood, nuthing's working boys... Help meh XD
at least without information about crc of your roms i dont see any possibility to help you.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Well, both Pokemon Black V7 eng trans + Super Scribblenauts work fine with Wood 1.23 here..
I use a 2 GB Japanese kingston

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I found it funny cause many many years ago, had a roommate in college that did this same dumbass...