R4

nicastroandrea

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ciao ho comprato l'aggiornamento r4 SDHC Revolution per Ds (ndsi, ndsl, nds) e non so come configurare la scheda microSD, ho provato a installare il suo file ma mi dice che devo installare più hardware, grazie in anticipo

Reactions: zoogie

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ciao ho comprato l'aggiornamento r4 SDHC Revolution per Ds (ndsi, ndsl, nds) e non so come configurare la scheda microSD, ho provato a installare il suo file ma mi dice che devo installare più hardware, grazie in anticipo
This is an English speaking forum, please translate the text you've written if you don't know any English.

nicastroandrea

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Questo è un forum di lingua inglese, per favore traduci il testo che hai scritto se non conosci l'inglese.
scusate
hi i bought the r4 SDHC upgrade Revolution for Ds (ndsi, ndsl, nds) and i don't know how to configure the microSD card, i tried and install its file but it tells me i need to install more hardware, Thanks in advance

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scusate
hi i bought the r4 SDHC upgrade Revolution for Ds (ndsi, ndsl, nds) and i don't know how to configure the microSD card, i tried and install its file but it tells me i need to install more hardware, Thanks in advance
The sd card should be formatted as Fat32.
And you need to find the kernel files for your specific R4 flashcart and put them in the sd card, in order for it to work on your DS.

Also, If the cart has a date on it like 2020 or something, means it has a timebomb and you either need to change the DS clock to that date, or use YSMenu kernel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKvq-eQnwNM