Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys

Im new to the 3ds/ ds scene
smile.gif
My gf bought me a 3ds over the weekend
smile.gif

I just wanted to know, i ordered the R4i Gold 3ds flash cart with 2gb sd card from the website, www.r4town.com and at first the shipping was estimated at 16 EUR and then the guy notified me apparently the shipping will be 20EUR(I need to send him 4EUR more for the shipping) and that my order will be shipped within the next 12 hours. 24 hours later the website is in maintanace and haven't heard a word about a shipping number or anything, im using DHL shipping by the way. Then this morning he lets me know that their website is in maintanance and he cant give me a shipping number now i will have to wait a few more hours......but my product should be here in about 2 days.

Sorry for the long story....just wanted to know if this website is legit or not and if any of you used their services before as I used about 40 EUR and dont want it to be for nothing.....

Thanx,
Witklip

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend you go to a more well known site, as there are a lot of sites with "R4" in their titles as it is the most popular flashcart and most people know about it, so they can attract people more easily.

and drew, China's the one who manufactures the carts, anyway.

witklip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The reason i chose to pay for the shipping, is because i do not want to wait 4 weeks for the card, but if i waited shiping wouldve been free

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
witklip said:
he said the site is in maintanance it will be up in a few hours. any way to get my money back?!?!?!?!?!?

Open a dispute with your bank, if you paid with credit card.
And since they don't have a tracking no., you'll win one with PayPal too.

witklip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how do i go about doing this? i have no clue! sigh, been looking forward to actually getting the damn card this week! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is all the vendors on r4ids.cn legit?

witklip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
he still hasn't replied anything and no word on the website or tracking number from DHL! will i be able to get my money back with a dispute? the recommended vendor on the r4ids.cn website, i guess i can use them?

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
The website looks very fishy. Unless the site gives in I doubt you'll get your money back, although it's still worth a try. Can't help you if that other site you mentioned is safe as I've never used them, nor heard any reviews. Maybe ask someone who knows a lot about these things on the site.

Off topic: 100th Post!

stephysanrio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I recently became a distributor of the r4ids.cn cards check out my site HackYourConsole.com
I'm located in Miami fl I ship the same day or the next...

And of course you can get your money back! Call your bank issuer and tell them you did not receive your item and that the web site you bought from isn't replying / giving you updates

When it comes to some banks they give you the money back. Some don't so good luck...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Maybe it was my Atari 1300... +1