Status
Not open for further replies.

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Yamakawa Bros said:
we have translated almost entire the menus. Be patient guyz! Soon we will post a ver. 0.1 patch ¬¬

nice ~
yaynds.gif
have u fixed the freeze problem?

airdom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guy! just curious. first time i try this!! how do we apply the translation, does someone do a patch that changes everything?or we actualy have to change everything by ourselves(how?)

Thanks!

dan92

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
so is some1 going to translate the storyline? (i know that noitora doesnt want to but it doesnt stop some1 else from doing it) just asking

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dan92 said:
so is some1 going to translate the storyline? (i know that noitora doesnt want to but it doesnt stop some1 else from doing it) just asking

If you look at the spreadsheet, it's being translated along with all the other stuff.

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
DarthNemesis said:
There won't be a patch until they work out all the crashing caused by oversize lines.

You know if anyone working on project actually knows anything about hacking? Or are they just replacing lines? Seriously, I have no clue who's working on this project ROM wise.

MissDjax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you don't have to know anything about hacking when doing this translation. Just to take care that you put line breaks at a right position, to avoid sentences to be too long and so make the game crash. It's "just" a diligent and organization effort.

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
MissDjax said:
you don't have to know anything about hacking when doing this translation. Just to take care that you put line breaks at a right position, to avoid sentences to be too long and so make the game crash. It's "just" a diligent and organization effort.

Well, what tools are they using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P