Random stuff

Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I periodically do, here's the leftover thoughts in my brain brought to you courtesy of boredom.

Favorite game:
I've been playing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for the 11th time. TTYD is probably my favorite game of all time for various reasons I could spend essays writing but I won't due to know one caring. I seriously love this game and never get tired of it. I'm not looking forward to the new one that much, but I still intend to play it.

Learning Japanese:
I've been learning Japanese through a course recommended to me by a friend. It's an audio course, and I'm hoping it will get me on my way to learning the language. I can already read katakana/hiragana which should probably come in useful soon, but all it does now is annoy me since I can't understand what I read.

Nintendo:
Nintendo has really been letting me down lately. I miss the days when gamers were their main focus and not the casual market. Systems like the Gamecube and N64 really felt like they were good competition for the systems out at the time, but with the Wii and Wii U (And to a lesser extent the 3DS) it feels like gamers are being shafted for the casual crowd. Even if there is money their, it's going to be damaging to Nintendo in the long run if they lose their main supporters.

Super Mario 64 DS:
GOD THIS GAME SUCKS. Maybe it's because I was spoiled with the N64 version, but playing the DS version is like driving a car with a directional pad. I remember when I was younger somehow slogging through the DS version, and now I just can't do it. Ugh...

Cat:
For whatever reason, my mom adopted a wild kittent a few days ago. We kept it for a few days and it was mildly annoying, but then she let it go and I feet bad. I don't know why though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto