awssk8er

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm at the second to last level in Rayman 3D (The Prison Ship). The level starts out with you sliding on your feet, then the second part is the same thing. The third part is one of those flying rocket things, and you have to dodge all the pillars and stuff to make it to the end (Part 3 starts at 5:06 in the video, and where I crash into the "Wall" is at 6:40).

The only thing is, when I get to the end, the loading screen doesn't come up. It just acts like a wall.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or Ubisoft just messed up really bad...

Edit:

Oh yeah, I have 88/94 lums on this level, but there's no way they make you get all of them.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check how many total lums you have. You need total out of 1000 lums to enter new levels, you might be short on other levels.

awssk8er

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:
Check how many total lums you have. You need total out of 1000 lums to enter new levels, you might be short on other levels.
Ok, that's probably why. I think I have a little less than 1000 lums.

Never happened to me before. Thanks a lot.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't have an issue here. But i can tell you that this is one part you don't need extra lums to enter. If you got to the prison ship level, you've got enough to beat the entire game. There are only about 4 or so places in the entire games that tally up your lums and make you have a certain amount. You won't even be able to enter the level if you don't have enough. The game wouldn't just let you in and force you to crash into a wall if you didn't have enough.

I'm not entirely sure what to tell you. I beat this level and the entire game 100%. Never crashed into the spot you talked about either. Sounds like some sort of strange glitch. Did you try to shut down the 3DS and restart the game/level? There are a few glitches in the game, but i never ran into any like this.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, dang. I haven't gotten that far yet, sorry if I misinformed you.
I'll post if I get this issue too here.

awssk8er

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
I didn't have an issue here. But i can tell you that this is one part you don't need extra lums to enter. If you got to the prison ship level, you've got enough to beat the entire game. There are only about 4 or so places in the entire games that tally up your lums and make you have a certain amount. You won't even be able to enter the level if you don't have enough. The game wouldn't just let you in and force you to crash into a wall if you didn't have enough.

I'm not entirely sure what to tell you. I beat this level and the entire game 100%. Never crashed into the spot you talked about either. Sounds like some sort of strange glitch. Did you try to shut down the 3DS and restart the game/level? There are a few glitches in the game, but i never ran into any like this.
Yeah, I thought you only needed the lums for the four parts like you said.

I restarted my game a few times. I really don't know what to do... Lol.

I'll probably just have my friend who also has the game send me his save right after this point.

Thanks guys.

Edit:

It just worked...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk