Hacking Question Reboot to Payload works on HBmenu but not on the restart button?

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
So do you not need that kip for any reason?? I have the issue where reboot to payload doesnt work in any form or matter

Actually no. Thing is I was using Kosmos at one time and just forgot the kip there when I switched to AMS.
I think you're better off using Hekate for reboot to payload. SX is usually not supported.

Reactions: babyjoe00069

John2022

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When I use/rename hekate_ctcaer_5.1.1.bin to .\atmosphere\reboot_payload.bin, it doesn't reboot at all (with the good line in the system_settings.ini). Pressing the Vol- button only decrease the volume as usual.
It doesn't occurs in Hekate v5.0.1 & Atmosphere v0.9.2 . What's going on?
I tried to delete the sigpatches but no more success.

Last edited by John2022,

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
So, I replaced reboot_payload.bin with the payload of my choice, but for some reason the console reboots to Hekate (which is not the payload I used)

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
Well what payload did you choose? Although I don't see why you would use anything but Hekate since Hekate is by far the best payload.
I fixed it long ago already. And it's not the best payload in my case, since I have an extremely well organized ArgonNX menu with a ton of stuff as shortcuts that's way more comfortable that the regular Hekate (which is one of the option in my menu too).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk