ROM Hack [Recruiting] Monster Hunter Stories Translation

Nightwinter

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
woooooah! cool! thanks for the upload, and THANKS to the team translating this game! We love you guys <3 We hope you guys can finish a 100% translation!!

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so I've tried flipping everything to make more armour and weapons craftable at the blacksmith and NOTHING seems to work. I can only sell a few things and I've done a ton of quests. Post game too. I have no idea how to make things like Rathian Armour available to build and I desperately need better gear. Please help!

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since the patch on that iso site isn't on option at the moment would anyone mind sending me a link to one that's already been downloaded
via pm of course if anyone even has one saved

edit that iso site is back up nevermind

Last edited by BADDINOROX99,

bomigoton

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay so I've tried flipping everything to make more armour and weapons craftable at the blacksmith and NOTHING seems to work. I can only sell a few things and I've done a ton of quests. Post game too. I have no idea how to make things like Rathian Armour available to build and I desperately need better gear. Please help!
You unlock armor crafting after the icy area. Or what do you mean? You need a lagombi and kut-ku in the ice area to be able to progress after the hot springs.

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
You unlock armor crafting after the icy area. Or what do you mean? You need a lagombi and kut-ku in the ice area to be able to progress after the hot springs.
Thanks mate but I've done the Lagombi+Kut-Ku thing, I've actually beaten the game lol :P My problem is that the blacksmith still only has the same 'Crafting Quests' available, eg. the Velocidrome, Arzuros, Lagombi, Zamtrios and Kut-Ku I think. No more were ever unlocked, and I don't know how to make that happen. I want to make stuff like the Rathian armour, or basically just gear I don't already have, as I've bought all the generic stuff and really need an upgrade! :)

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Thanks mate but I've done the Lagombi+Kut-Ku thing, I've actually beaten the game lol :P My problem is that the blacksmith still only has the same 'Crafting Quests' available, eg. the Velocidrome, Arzuros, Lagombi, Zamtrios and Kut-Ku I think. No more were ever unlocked, and I don't know how to make that happen. I want to make stuff like the Rathian armour, or basically just gear I don't already have, as I've bought all the generic stuff and really need an upgrade! :)
I think you need to gather more & enough require materials to make it show up.
I use NTR cheat to get all items, and all those quests appears immediately from the start,
When you be able to do crafting quest.

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
I think you need to gather more & enough require materials to make it show up.
I use NTR cheat to get all items, and all those quests appears immediately from the start,
When you be able to do crafting quest.
Ah see I used the awesome GUI save editor on GBAtemp to get all items. Could that be why it doesn't know I have the stuff needed? Thanks :)

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
Dude thanks so much :D Would you believe I've been using that plugin all this time and never thought to try that! Epic fail lol. So I'm guessing I need to use this cheat? It isn't described very well in Chinglish though haha so I'm not quite sure what to do to make it work right

1. 14. All Item after Discard
  2. (A+U/D +/-1) (A+Ri/Le+/-10) (A+START/SELECT +/-100) (Hold L+R Discard Item Get) (Here Display Number Set) by ymyn
NVM GOT IT THANK YOU SO MUCH BRO YOU ARE A GOD :DDDD

Last edited by Rakidas,

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Dude thanks so much :D Would you believe I've been using that plugin all this time and never thought to try that! Epic fail lol. So I'm guessing I need to use this cheat? It isn't described very well in Chinglish though haha so I'm not quite sure what to do to make it work right

1. 14. All Item after Discard
  2. (A+U/D +/-1) (A+Ri/Le+/-10) (A+START/SELECT +/-100) (Hold L+R Discard Item Get) (Here Display Number Set) by ymyn
What I did is Press A + Start while discarding item 3 times, then Hold L+R while discarding item to get all items atleast 200 amounts per item.

bomigoton

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ah see I used the awesome GUI save editor on GBAtemp to get all items. Could that be why it doesn't know I have the stuff needed? Thanks :)
Ah, the editor. I made rathian armor as second after being in the big city or beating the first rathian, so i was wondering what went wrong.

I think HANS does not work with this game as it did not with MHX. If HANS does not get updated to work with this game, NTR / cia is the only way to go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, If it's so shitty, why don't you clean it up. :tpi: