Homebrew Recruiting People To Test Game Compatibility for DaedalusX64 for 3DS

LoganMK7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello people! I am currently looking to recruit people to test out game compatibility with DaedalusX64! We currently have 2 people who are testing, whom are me and another person. I would prefer for you to have a New 2DS XL, New 3DS XL or New 3DS that is hacked. Me and the other person are aiming to make a compatibility spreadsheet of ALL regions (Japanese, PAL, NTSC, Chinese). The spreadsheet is already made, and we have some of the NTSC region made. We need help making it, as there are 388 games for the 64. The other spreadsheets are outdated, this one will be always be updated with every release! Shoot me a dm on here or on Discord! Only people who are serious about this will be accepted! My discord tag is Łσğαη#9499! (To save trouble, please copy and paste the nickname into the friend request section)
You can also reply to this thread with your discord tag if you are interested.

Last edited by LoganMK7,

Revanski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello people! I am currently looking to recruit people to test out game compatibility with DaedalusX64! We currently have 2 people who are testing, whom are me and another person. I would prefer for you to have a New 2DS XL, New 3DS XL or New 3DS that is hacked. Me and the other person are aiming to make a compatibility spreadsheet of ALL regions (Japanese, PAL, NTSC, Chinese). The spreadsheet is already made, and we have some of the NTSC region made. We need help making it, as there are 388 games for the 64. The other spreadsheets are outdated, this one will be always be updated with every release! Shoot me a dm on here or on Discord! Only people who are serious about this will be accepted! My discord tag is Łσğαη#9499! (To save trouble, please copy and paste the nickname into the friend request section)
You can also reply to this thread with your discord tag if you are interested.
I have an o3DS but I would like to help in any way that I can.

brd55

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to find you on Discord. If you're still accepting people, I'd love to help out. Discord is brd55#2324

Epicglitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a hacked 2ds XL and can help out. Just stumbled across this emulator today... should have it installed by end of day. Also recently downloaded the North American N64 romset for my OGA Black Edition.

The only problem is I dont have discord....

Reactions: TomTalker

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    my younger brother is forcing me to play with him and my cousins are here *sigh*
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ that Hack a hacked 360 vid was neat, never knew it existed.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I thought it was interesting.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm this video is clickbait
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a dazzel capture card some place in storage
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I got a dazzel capture card some place in storage