With Love<3
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
I wanna bet at least once, everyone has had a reflection upon themselves when they listen to a certain song that makes you think a lot. It can be rock or pop, heck, even a country song that someone can be effectively be impacted by a song. The melody might be sad and make you think about life or love...or just some neat feeling that squeezes out of your system and you didn't even know it. Well i have posted some of my favorite songs that i love to reflect upon when im alone and just want to think and recheck myself once in awhile. maybe even go deep of what my life is...or something just plain crazy. xD
(songs are in spoilers just because it makes this post a little bit more organized.)

Cat Stevens - Father and Son
[youtube]Q29YR5-t3gg[/youtube]
Always makes me appreciate the love of my father and everything he's done up till now(and still ongoing)
I just simply shed a tear when i listen to this song because the lyrics are just pure and true.

Nujabes - Aurarian Dance
[youtube]g9hwjQBQFIo[/youtube]
(R.I.P. Nujabes)
One of many songs that i love from Nujabes. But this one always gets played first before i
even try listening to another song from his albums. This song just makes me want to slow dance
with myself and helps me organize my thoughts. The melody is wonderful and beautiful, when i close
my eyes to this song i just imagine myself laying down looking up at the stars at my moms ranch.
-sigh- mhmm.
happy.gif

Cafe Tacuba - El Espacio (The Space)//[ignore "Rakzo"]
[youtube]NIBv5T2ozIg[/youtube]
One of the best songs to come out from the best band of Mexico(literally)
The lyrics are all about the hallucination trip that Ruben(main singer) had on shrooms.
He talks about the deepness of space and how fast he was flying all around the stars,
then after awhile hes near the ocean looking up at the sky saying that that's where
he wants to be.// This song makes me think about space, obviously (lolz), and how big
and small our world really is when theres just so much mystery left to be solved in our
own universe. Who doesn't wish they could fly up into outer space!?

Evangelion - Fly me to the Moon (i like this version better)
[youtube]2w37f4NaFKU[/youtube]
-sigh- yes, a love song. yet love songs are sometimes evil.
dont get me wrong, i LOVE love songs, romantic songs...general love songs.
It just brings out those butterflies in ya when your in love...or just because
of the atmosphere of the song, it makes you feel good!
everytime i listen to this song i just walk around the beach starring at the waves
and think about the right person to love forever.
yeah its gushy stuff but hey...we're humans.
and i love gushy stuff. it makes my heart happy.

anyways, this is just a little snack of what i do when i want to think or simply just fall asleep with.
when i want to ponder i will always listen to soothing melodies
or something that sounds sweet and relaxing.

uh..

yeah. well, thats it for this blog. hope some of you will enjoy these songs..or anything about this.
happy.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh, I've been accused of being quite girl-like in how I relate facets of my life to music.

I will only relate one song that has special meaning to me. I can't describe how much this song depicts my relationship with someone who I had an on and off relationship with and who still haunts my dreams over a decade later....to this day.
[youtube]6kiHBFwGsUE[/youtube]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Veho
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: What matters now is that he's doing alright.