Homebrew Reinstall Nintendo DS(i) browser

_Shmubby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
What should I do now? also in some games it also shows a similar problem (like in Dr. Mario)

nicebadalex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to reinstall the nintendo Ds(i) webrowser? I accidentally deleted it back then and now I want to reinstall it, I have TwiLight Menu++
I'm not sure about the DSi browser, but you should just be able to reinstall any software you downloaded from the DSi shop.

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure about the DSi browser, but you should just be able to reinstall any software you downloaded from the DSi shop.
He didn't download them from the Shop, they were preinstalled.

-

@_Shmubby I have no other ideas, but you could try the solutions listed on the third FAQ here. Unfortunately, I was unable to test them, so I can't say that they're safe, I recommend backing up everything on your SD card before trying any of it.

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
Yay I want to know to, I need the web browser to reconnect to this...
I don't know what to call it it's like a mod for flipnote hentena aka flipnote studio besides I have a link to the website on my profile
You shouldn't need the web browser for sudomemo, just follow the instructions on this page: https://support.sudomemo.net/setup/

userman5000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to reinstall the nintendo Ds(i) webrowser? I accidentally deleted it back then and now I want to reinstall it, I have TwiLight Menu++
i have a bin file of web browser, so you dont need twilight menu++. you do need a SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hey guyz