ROM Hack [RELEASE] 3DSeSTUFF (another FunKeyCIA wrapper)

Rudi Rastelli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Think of the any file on programs main directory which's name starts with 'decTitleKeys' and 'encTitleKeys' are only temporary for key converting via decrpt9.
May be it's not well designed this way... how's about a folder named 'Decrypt9 Convert' for these temporary files ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Like i say i encrypted few times with this result (Get deleted from the folder)
Just to understand u right:
1. U've created the encTitleKeys.bin via decrypt9 and paced it in programs main directory
2. U've started 3DSeSTUFF and it doesn't import the missing keys ???

Normaly it should import the missing keys and then the 'decTitleKeys.bin' and 'encTitleKeys.bin' are no longer of any use (because keys should now be in local database '3DSeSTUFF_Keys.db') and thats why it's deleted.

Last edited by Rudi Rastelli,

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
As i said the problem is that this 3ds keys database has not add a few ecrypted keys yet

The missing games in the created decTitleKeys.bin are:
Soccer Up Online
Nintendo Countdown Calendar
BlayzBloo: Super Melee Brawlers Battle Royale

So you can wait (if you are interested on this games) them for 1-2 days to add the encrypted keys in the database. Its not a big deal

OnenZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Think of the any file on programs main directory which's name starts with 'decTitleKeys' and 'encTitleKeys' are only temporary for key converting via decrpt9.
May be it's not well designed this way... how's about a folder named 'Decrypt9 Convert' for these temporary files ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just to understand u right:
1. U've created the encTitleKeys.bin via decrypt9 and paced it in programs main directory
2. U've started 3DSeSTUFF and it doesn't import the missing keys ???

Normaly it should import the missing keys and then the 'decTitleKeys.bin' and 'encTitleKeys.bin' is no longer of any use and thats why it's deleted.
1. Yes create the enctitlekeys.bin via fbi and placed on the root folder.
2. Yes, start normal, importing all. But when i start it again, say "the missing enctitlekays are missing.."

Rudi Rastelli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@OnenZ
Looks like i bug... sty tuned i'll check it out

EDIT:
Found the bug !
I'm currently changing a few things... should be ready very soon. (don't wanna say "it's around the corner")

Rudi Rastelli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
UPDATE 3DSeSTUFF V1.1
Code:
3DSeSTUFF Changelog

V1.1
- Updated ReadMe_NOT
- Added "Copy 'Seed' To Clipboard" to context menu
- Selected titles stay selected even when changing filters/text search
- Fixed a bug regarding auto import of 'encTitleKeys*.bin' for the missing encrypted keys
- The created 'decTitleKeys.bin' for the missing encrypted keys could now be found in 'Decrpt9'-subfolder

Download at Post #1

Regards
Rudi

Rudi Rastelli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
UPDATE 3DSeSTUFF V1.2
Code:
V1.2
- Re-worked the rename function
- Dropped the in V1.1 added "Selected titles stay selected even when changing filters/text search" feature
  (it simply causes to many trouble)

V1.1
- Updated ReadMe_NOT
- Added "Copy 'Seed' To Clipboard" to context menu
- Selected titles stay selected even when changing filters/text search
- Fixed a bug regarding auto import of 'encTitleKeys*.bin' for the missing encrypted keys
- The created 'decTitleKeys.bin' for the missing encrypted keys could now be found in 'Decrpt9'-subfolder

Download at Post #1

Regards
Rudi

Rudi Rastelli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
UPDATE 3DSeSTUFF V1.3
Code:
3DSeSTUFF Changelog

V1.3
- Fixed marking of new titles
- Added to 'filter types': 3DS, GB, GBC, GBA, NES, SNES, GG
  (Names in list are shorter for VC games... same goes 4 save names)
- Added to 'filter region': FRA, GER
- Added batch rename function in 'Extras' menu
  (to rename your 'old' collection to your current rename scheme... renames all *.cia and *.tik in selected folder and all subfolders)
- Updated 'ReadMe_NOT'

Download at Post #1

Regards
Rudi

Reactions: DjoeN

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
hmm. I got the message some enc-keys missing, so I copied the .bin from decrypt9 folder to my sd, ran dec9 encode title keys, took the rsulting files to the MyTitleKeys folder and restarted 3dsestuff... and same message again xD

Rudi Rastelli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hmm. I got the message some enc-keys missing, so I copied the .bin from decrypt9 folder to my sd, ran dec9 encode title keys, took the rsulting files to the MyTitleKeys folder and restarted 3dsestuff... and same message again xD
Pls try placing the 'encTitleKeys.bin' u've created with decrypt9 in 'decrypt9'-folder. Think of 'decrypt9'-folder as kind of an interchange buffer between 3DSesTUFF<->Decrypt9.
Whenever 3DSeSTUFF finds a 'enctitleKeys*.bin' in this folder it assumes:"Ah!... This must be the keys i'm missing!"
(The message box telling you that keys are missinging says : "3. Copy 'encTitleKeys.bin' from 3DS's SD to 'Decrypt9'-Folder";))

Another thing i would like to mention regarding the 1024 title limit of decrypt9:
Say u've imported a 'dectitleKeys.bin' with for example 1030 titles and no matching 'encTitleKeys.bin' along with it. Then 3DSeSTUFF creates a 'decTitleKeys1.bin'(with 1024 titles) and a 'decTitleKeys2.bin'(with 6 titles).
Now it would be cool if decrypt9 would support selection of the file for encryption... but unfortuanally it doesn't.:cry:
Instead u have to
- Copy 'decTitleKeys1.bin' to SD as 'decTitleKeys.bin' -> encrypt it -> Copy 'encTitleKeys.bin' to 'Decrypt9'-folder as 'encTitleKeys1.bin'
- Repeat this for each created 'decTitleKeys*.bin'
Luckily this scenario will not happen that often i guess.

The 'MyTitleKeys'-folder is only a possible place to store eg the 'xxxTitleKeys.bin' u dumped from ur 3DS and/or your sisters, father, friends ... whomever 3DS. If u like u can store these *.bins anywhere u like and import via Extras-menu.

Reactions: GizmoTheGreen

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Pls try placing the 'encTitleKeys.bin' u've created with decrypt9 in 'decrypt9'-folder. Think of 'decrypt9'-folder as kind of an interchange buffer between 3DSesTUFF<->Decrypt9.
Whenever 3DSeSTUFF finds a 'enctitleKeys*.bin' in this folder it assumes:"Ah!... This must be the keys i'm missing!"
(The message box telling you that keys are missinging says : "3. Copy 'encTitleKeys.bin' from 3DS's SD to 'Decrypt9'-Folder";))

The 'MyTitleKeys'-folder is only a possible place to store eg the 'xxxTitleKeys.bin' u dumped from ur 3DS and/or your sisters, father, friends ... whomever 3DS. If u like u can store these *.bins anywhere u like and import via Extras-menu.
thanks that worked :)

WickedForte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was curious if I use my encTitleKeys to download titles and share those CIA with another system will that result in a ban or red flags by nintendo. Like usings two Gateways 3ds with the same private header? I have never used these steal content off nintendo's servers so I'm unclear on the ramifications of these tools.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Lol he's right +1