Hacking [RELEASE] 5 New 6.72 Exploit Menus To Try

White_Raven_X

Hack everything, hack the world!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really hope they will get hen for 8.00 as my pro is on that firmware. I guess I'll be running my regular ps4 on 6.72 with occasional KP for a while.

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
afaik, it's still a pita. however, rest mode works very well with it. I've had bad luck with rest mode on 5.05, but hen works about 90% of the time, sometimes with a memory error. I usually only get one of those if I get one.
For me , on 6.72 ps pro , with ps-phive , KP are “anectodic” …and zero issues with rest mode.. I will stick on 6.72.. until games I want to play can’t be back ported. I “went” the road of 6.72, because of the firmware of my PS4. Never had memory errors, using cached @Leeful web host

Last edited by Maupiti,

user429

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello @Leeful I know this topic is quite old but I have one question.

I am using the classic v9b menu for a long time, it works great for me.

Now I want to switch to the NewStyle menu (leeful.github.io/newstyle/index.html) can you tell me if it has the same exploit from Sleirsgoevy from 9th Oct 2020 or a different one?

Thank you for your work :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.