• Views 1,132,299
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KunoichiZ sorry I fell asleep. And yes I have the animal crossing new leaf welcome aiimbo cartridge. I bought it from toys r us.
So this plugin won't work for me?

Also do you want me to change the folder that is in the sd card plugin folder? The one with the long string of numbers to the number you said? Also inside the folder is the plugin suppose to be Europe or USA? Cause on the game cartage itself it says made in USA.. So I thought using the USA plugin would be the best idea.. Let me know what you think..
Use the USA plugin and rename the folder titled 0004000000086300 to 0004000000198E00. If that doesn't work, then the plugin doesn't work with the Welcome amiibo cartridge and you'll have to use the regular ACNL version instead with the v1.5 update downloaded.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Sc0tline

Trophies
XP
Country
France
1483549851-c0ouj2vxuaavht9-jpg-large.jpg
@RyDog Can u to add ne keyboard? please
C0oUJ2vXUAAvhT9.jpg:large

C0oUJ2vXUAAvhT9.jpg:large
ninjasmiley.gif

Itskaje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hopefully it works but Damn I wish I knew before I bought this! Oh well 50$ lesson learned lol

Thanks for your help @KunoichiZ

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@KunoichiZ @RyDog

Update: Works!!

So what to do if you have animal crossing new leaf welcome aiimbo cartridge: change the USA folder to 0004000000198E00
Launch NTR and select the 3.3 one instead and the launch the game...it works then for some reason even though I have the new 3ds xl it won't work with 3.4... Thanks you guys!! And @RyDog I just thought you should know :) thanks again guys!!

Reactions: RyDog and KunoichiZ

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully it works but Damn I wish I knew before I bought this! Oh well 50$ lesson learned lol

Thanks for your help @KunoichiZ

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@KunoichiZ @RyDog

Update: Works!!

So what to do if you have animal crossing new leaf welcome aiimbo cartridge: change the USA folder to 0004000000198E00
Launch NTR and select the 3.3 one instead and the launch the game...it works then for some reason even though I have the new 3ds xl it won't work with 3.4... Thanks you guys!! And @RyDog I just thought you should know :) thanks again guys!!
thanks for sharing that it works :)

Reactions: Itskaje

Itskaje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well not too sure if it works but your cheat thing comes up and it asks if I want to enable cheat and when I select yes it says unsupported ID

And I'd I had that up for too long it freezes... And I'm inside the post office

Last edited by Itskaje,

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well not too sure if it works but your cheat thing comes up and it asks if I want to enable cheat and when I select yes it says unsupported ID
i was wondering why you weren't reporting that lol. I'll compile you a version that works with the WA cart, and if it doesn't work, just download a CIA, and you'll have to use the CIA with the plugin.

Itskaje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That would be awesome let me know when you do that. But I do have cia as well.. I paid someone to downgrade and download all the important files. He download cia and Fbi and homebrew and all that good stuff so let me know what I should do :)

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did the ''buy not for sale items on catalog'' work now on the new beta version?

I use EU Version with BootNTR 3.4 :blush:
Actually, I'm going to remove it because all it does is waste your money because it never ships out...

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be awesome let me know when you do that. But I do have cia as well.. I paid someone to downgrade and download all the important files. He download cia and Fbi and homebrew and all that good stuff so let me know what I should do :)
Try this. If the cheats don't work, then you must download ACNL cia without WA. Either freeshop (even though it got taken down) or CIAangle will confirm that you get a legit CIA download, so figure out how to use them to download it

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, it's Resetti that's causing softlocks/infinite loading screens. I guess it's because no one but Resetti is supposed to be Resetti, so I can't change his model. :/

ToonRudy

Trophies
XP
Country
[/SPOILER]
TO-DO:
Request Codes Here!
1. Fix codes that may crash your game
2. Create more codes!
3. Tweak key-presses if needed.
4. Nookling sells golden tools
5. Fix most "Known Bugs"
6. Fix the weird Nookling Upgrades
7. Add a custom Keyboard
8. Add real-time acre editor
9. Add real-time building editor/seeder
10. I am requesting if any native Spanish or French speakers can help fix any errors in my translation :P
11. Fix "Seems to cause issues on my end. It makes my villagers act like they've never talked to me before, and they mess up the town name as well in an odd way (there's a [?] replacing one of the letters in the name)"
12. Find data of when you're trapped in a pitfall or not so people can stop abusing a glitch to trap people
13. Include Mega-Mew's inspired advanced Warp
I can help on number 10!

Reactions: RyDog

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this. If the cheats don't work, then you must download ACNL cia without WA. Either freeshop (even though it got taken down) or CIAangle will confirm that you get a legit CIA download, so figure out how to use them to download it
I tried this, turned the cheats on, and it still says Unsupported ID.

Also, is it possible to find a way to make the QR code machine available from the start of the game?

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!