• Views 1,134,517
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What? Your 3ds makes a popping noise when it boots?
got any reason why 3.3 of the NTR keeps crashing? i cant get it to load for the life of me. would ya try another in the selector?? 3.2 or 3.4 whichever i was told to use to start with keeps crashing so im asking if ya would try a different one?? im on o3ds with a9lh has luma. letting ya know

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

got any reason why 3.3 of the NTR keeps crashing? i cant get it to load for the life of me. would ya try another in the selector?? 3.2 or 3.4 whichever i was told to use to start with keeps crashing so im asking if ya would try a different one?? im on o3ds with a9lh has luma. letting ya know
well i just tried to select 3.2 it crashed. tried 3.3 it crashed. and same for the 3.4. what am i doing wrong?? omg.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

well i just tried to select 3.2 it crashed. tried 3.3 it crashed. and same for the 3.4. what am i doing wrong?? omg.
You have to use this to boot https://github.com/astronautlevel2/BootNTR/releases/tag/3.4 and it can boot any version of NTR you provide.
How do I eat a rock? Sorry I'm pretty new to acnl hacking lol
Type in the ID of a rock, send it and press L while eating a edible item (i.e.: apple)

Reactions: QCLasky

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to use this to boot https://github.com/astronautlevel2/BootNTR/releases/tag/3.4 and it can boot any version of NTR you provide.

Type in the ID of a rock, send it and press L while eating a edible item (i.e.: apple)
just realized you said to use this boot but my problem is in the selector. so im kinda confused here. i thought i was supposed to select the ntr.bin file whether 3.2 or 3.3. or 3.4.bin first ??

nvrmnd the cia that you handed to me isn't letting me install it via fbi. has no install

i so need a hacking guru lol. i wanted to try this plugin but i guess ill never get to.

Last edited by Latyana,

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey itsRyan . bud. i got the BootNTR to install properly but now it errors. lol. just giving ya an update. can ya kinda simplify what i'm supposed to do as a recap. the instructions you give here about installing the NTR 3.3 isnt exactly straightforward to me. i over think i know it. and im sorry for that. just like every little detail given when im trying something out. anymew it wanted to boot the 3.4 of the NTR. so i guess to install the loader from the db site?? or is it the selector?? m kinda confused

Last edited by Latyana,
D

Deleted User

hey bud. i got the BootNTR to install properly but now it errors. lol. just giving ya an update. can ya kinda simplify what i'm supposed to do as a recap. the instructions you give here about installing the NTR 3.3 isnt exactly straightforward to me. i over think i know it. and im sorry for that. just like every little detail given when im trying something out. anymew it wanted to boot the 3.4 of the NTR. so i guess to install the loader from the db site?? or is it the selector?? m kinda confused
ACKK I'm sorry, on the DB one I messed up the title. Try installing both for now

Reactions: Latyana

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ACKK I'm sorry, on the DB one I messed up the title. Try installing both for now
okies. tyvm for the help. ill get started on that now.

etting ya know the second one when you look em up on the site is the selector. XD

ll second on the 3 NTR that show up i meant

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install the one that has the main thread. It has a new banner https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-bootntr-selector.432911/
will do. ill be putting it into the card after my drive gets thru scanning. it had an error. i wish this drive wouldnt do that. anymew thanks for the help dood

welp installed it and now its doing that weird error gotta restart your 3ds crap again. how long do i wait to launch the app to select which NTR that i need to use?? cuz that i think is part of the problem. the timing

Install the one that has the main thread. It has a new banner https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-bootntr-selector.432911/
error message is An error has occurred, forcing the software to close..
the system will now restart
(unsaved data may be lost) << this is the error i been getting for the longest on trying to get NTR to boot.

Tgaming548

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an idea - a simple option or button combination to simulate the flipping of the wireless switch and quickly going back, to have the option of erroring someone without shutting off your console for n3DS and 2DS. I gotta keep the trolls outta town. :P

Wii8461

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
I have an idea - a simple option or button combination to simulate the flipping of the wireless switch and quickly going back, to have the option of erroring someone without shutting off your console for n3DS and 2DS. I gotta keep the trolls outta town. :P
If you keep the NTR menu open for a certain amount of time it will disconnect you.

Reactions: RyDog

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Calling a sys protocal to disable wireless is plausible.
Hence, why there's a plugin to control the notification LED.
Maybe I will look into it, but it's really not that useful.
What about people that have O3ds?
could you make one for 3.2?
NTR 3.3 works on o3DS and n3DS. It says n3DS because the n3DS takes NTR to it's full potential with streaming and CPU overclocking, but it also allows the o3DS to use it, just without the previously listed features.
error message is An error has occurred, forcing the software to close..
the system will now restart
(unsaved data may be lost) << this is the error i been getting for the longest on trying to get NTR to boot.
Are you sure that NTR is the first thing that you launch when you turn on your 3DS?
The steps you should follow are: Power on 3DS -> Boot NTR -> Once NTR completes, it should autoexit -> Launch ACNL -> Once animal crossing boots, press Select.

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Calling a sys protocal to disable wireless is plausible.
Hence, why there's a plugin to control the notification LED.
Maybe I will look into it, but it's really not that useful.

NTR 3.3 works on o3DS and n3DS. It says n3DS because the n3DS takes NTR to it's full potential with streaming and CPU overclocking, but it also allows the o3DS to use it, just without the previously listed features.

Are you sure that NTR is the first thing that you launch when you turn on your 3DS?
The steps you should follow are: Power on 3DS -> Boot NTR -> Once NTR completes, it should autoexit -> Launch ACNL -> Once animal crossing boots, press Select.

yes. that's exactly what I do. but the BootNTR just forces a close. I have even uninstalled it and reinstalled it and still that happens.
how do I know the bootNTR is even doing properly?? I wish I had a screenshot to work with

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thank you for this. It is very usefull. I dont understand how to use some cheats online. I cant go online when i boot ntr selector, like, i can open gates but my friends dont see me online

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: