• Views 1,127,136
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

whostolemywaffle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the anti gravity effect allows you to walk through anything.

Press Y to view notes on any cheat you need help with to view notes on how to use them.
wait so if i got rid of anti gravity and then rised up then i can go on top of houses and people can see me on them?

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@RyDog I had another idea. Maybe there is a way to find how the trees are coded and get the info from the cherry blossom trees and change the default trees to the cherry blossom trees? Or somehow expand the effective dates of the cherry blossom trees to encompass the whole year? Just shots in the dark as i have no idea how any of this works.

Onzy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What's New
  • NPC mod - OK
  • Walk through walls indoors - OK
  • Moon jump with anti-gravity (v3 of the cheat) thanks to @scotline - OK
  • Real Time World Edit works on Main Street and on the Island (only in YOUR town) - Doesn't work
  • Camera Modifier collaborated with MrN0P93 - OK but doesn't work when coordinate modifier is running
  • Text to cheat runs in background - OK, so don't need to active it in the menu if I understand
  • Money codes thanks to @Slattz - OK, but why not 99,999 medals and infinite medals ?
  • Added "dupeall" command to dupe the item in slot 01 to all available free slots - OK
  • Added ""goldset" command to give yourself the golden tool set - Doesn't work and possibility add this command for all sets ?
  • Nook items are free - OK but catalog items ?
Controls for Moon Jump
  • L + D pad up to rise - OK
  • L + D pad down to fall - OK
  • L + D pad left to remove anti gravity effect - OK
Controls for Camera Mod
  • R + Circle pad = rotation - OK
  • R + A stop player from moving - OK
  • R + Y lock camera (stop camera from following you) - OK
  • R + X unlock camera (needed to progress or else you might crash) - OK
  • B + D pad move camera - OK
  • B + L move the camera up - OK
  • B + R move the camera down - OK

I put my 3DS in english because some cheats doesn't work with french.
My game is in 1.5 (EUR), New 3DS XL Luma Arm9 (EUR but english for island pockets items work, great if you can add french support for this)
Thank you :)

TheGlamourGroup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This plugin is really fun. Thanks for this. One thing though, is there a way to spawn the Nook Inventory items that are inside only in my house? I tried using the real time world editor to put a train station locker in my house but it didn't do anything.

I also have an idea. Maybe add being able to carry handhelds indoors?

Last edited by TheGlamourGroup,

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This plugin is really fun. Thanks for this. One thing though, is there a way to spawn the Nook Inventory items that are inside only in my house? I tried using the real time world editor to put a train station locker in my house but it didn't do anything.

I also have an idea. Maybe add being able to carry handhelds indoors?
Seeder works indoors last time I checked... Drop an item (bell coin/bag, fruit, etc.) the same way you would for seeder, walk out of the room and back in and it should spawn in.

SJ64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which cheat isn't working: Warping
Version of the plugin: 3.2
Version of NTR: 3.4
New or old 3ds: Old
System Version: 11.2 USA
CFW used: Luma
Version of game: 1.5 USA
Type of game: freeShop
Describe your method of trying to get the cheat working: Tapping on the town map only lets me go to four specified locations, which are the four corners of the map.

herolarcio

The difference is night and day.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm. I'm using my card copy of NL and the camera mod code acts weird. I can lock my player in place, but the camera doesn't move around. Also when I press X, nothing happens, but if I open my pockets, the game softlocks except for the keyboard and emotions. Would it be that I'm on NTR 3.4? Or it could be because of my game card....

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm. I'm using my card copy of NL and the camera mod code acts weird. I can lock my player in place, but the camera doesn't move around. Also when I press X, nothing happens, but if I open my pockets, the game softlocks except for the keyboard and emotions. Would it be that I'm on NTR 3.4? Or it could be because of my game card....
Try using NTR 3.3.

anonynom

Punchyleaf
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk if it's probably just me or what but the walk through walls and walk above stuff cheats don't trigger with R+ dpad up or down like the tips say, it's triggered with L and d pad for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I'm green da-ba-de-da-ba-die.