Homebrew WIP [Release Boginstaller] [BETA]

TotalJustice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As someone who was unjustly banned by Sony and lost access to over $5,000 worth of digital games without a reason or appeal when I've never played online with anything, I say there is a VERY good point. So, godforbid they either get delisted, removed, or I somehow lose access to them, I don't lose my games that I paid my hard earned money for. Is that a good enough point for you?
Same thing happened to my song account. I didn’t do fuck all. Granted I didn’t have $5000 worth of games but still my 3 year account gone for nothing.

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it use your account ID to download the title?
Eeeh I don't care about Nintendo online but I don't wanna get banned just yet lol

ByteBite

Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles
It says "Use at your own risk" in the OP. It can hardly be made any more clear that people are taking risks by trying this. Most people here are adults, I hope.

Not that the OP is giving enough warning, in my personal opinion... but common sense should hopefully prevail.

Last edited by ByteBite,

Flying Scotsman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your answer wasn't worth reading.
I presume it's a backup loader/game backup installer. Is it?

But you ended up reading it anyway to reply :)

It installs titles, yes but at the moment just downloads Splatoons DLC from the eShop and installs it - nothing else (more a proof of concept than a beta honestly). In future, it should do more but without a freely available source - that may not be for a long time.

Last edited by Flying Scotsman,

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But you ended up reading it anyway to reply :)

It installs titles, yes but at the moment just downloads Splatoons DLC from the eShop and installs it - nothing else (more a proof of concept than a beta honestly). In future, it should do more but without a freely available source - that may not be for a long time.
DLC? Octo Expansion, you mean?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: She sat on a couch must be a hoe +1