Homebrew [Release] ds rom forwarders for hiyacfw

DJ-phYre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get this to work. I just get a white screen when trying to boot the game. I have tried the various bootstraps. Which ones have you guys had success with?

Shadow_The_Hedgehog82

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I can't seem to get this to work. I just get a white screen when trying to boot the game. I have tried the various bootstraps. Which ones have you guys had success with?
I think the issue may be due to save files i edited the bootstrap.ini file to load my existing save for pokemon platinum and it worked fine after that

DJ-phYre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the issue may be due to save files i edited the bootstrap.ini file to load my existing save for pokemon platinum and it worked fine after that

This is a recently formatted/factory reset DSi. I don't have any save files currently. However, I will look at the bootstrap.ini and see what I can figure out.

I am trying to make it easier for my daughter to be able to launch the games w/o having to go past the DSi menu.

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
This is a recently formatted/factory reset DSi. I don't have any save files currently. However, I will look at the bootstrap.ini and see what I can figure out.

I am trying to make it easier for my daughter to be able to launch the games w/o having to go past the DSi menu.
You could also set it to autoboot TWLMenu++, place the games on the root, and hide (not delete) any folders.

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States
I were to run homebrew from this, does anybody know how to edit the bootstrap per-game configuration to use direct boot in dsi mode and extended VRAM?
Direct boot isn't an nds-bootstrap config option, but for any modern homebrew that can run without nds-bootstrap you can use Title Manager for HiyaCFW to install it

Reactions: banjo2

kralde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've found a little issue.
When starting a Multi Language game (in this case, Magic Made Fun) in my case, it starts in english, ignoring my Dsi's language (Spanish)
Using it on Twilight Menu++ does open the game in Spanish

elenarguez

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
There are some games that don't start correctly like Ninokuni, Zelda Spirit Tracks, DQ V, etc but with TW Menu++ starts without any problem :sleep:
Do you expect to update this tool or no longer? :unsure:

MaiconErick

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is something like the 3DS Activity Log for the DS so I can track how much time I spent on each game? Also is there a limit to the installed DS forwarders?

polochamps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Update: Game is working now after I reinstalled HiyaCFW and TWiLight Menu.

Tested on 3 games and two of them worked. Unfortunately, I've been getting a black and white screen with Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I already tried both Windows and DSi versions and also both old and new template.nds.

Attachments

• IMG_3648.JPG
    IMG_3648.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 243
Last edited by polochamps,

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if you still maintain this, but this still uses the save found in the same folder as the NDS by default, but TWLM++ now puts saves in the saves folder wherever the .NDS is located.

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.tmz.com/2024/06/08/george-lopez-accuse-walk-out-leave-show-early-heckler-shade-eagle-...