Homebrew [Release] DSi Downgrader: Easily Downgrade Any DSi To 1.4!

Did it work for you?

• It did!

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No, but I asked for help in the thread or sent a PM.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I got it working with a bit of help.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes I have all of these.
Alright. Do you have the newer payload.dat file? If not, here are the files you're going to need anyways.
Copy both .nds files and the payload.dat to the root of your DSi's SD card, and overwrite the existing payload.dat.

Attachments

• DSiSD.zip
    258.8 KB · Views: 205
D

Deleted User

Alright. Do you have the newer payload.dat file? If not, here are the files you're going to need anyways.
Copy both .nds files and the payload.dat to the root of your DSi's SD card, and overwrite the existing payload.dat.
k.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it froze. when following the instructions in ugopwn's text file I overwritten the payload with yours.

Last edited by ,

dpad_5678

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k.

it froze. when following the instructions in ugopwn's text file I overwritten the payload with yours.
What froze? During what step? While inside hbmenu or while trying to launch ugopwn in Flipnote? Please be more specific. Make sure you're following the ugopwn instructions correctly:

Place payload.dat on the SD root, and ugopwn in the private\ds\app\4B475545 folder.
Then, open flipnote, and open the ugopwn folder

Select the flipnote with one frame(should be Flipnote 1) and copy the frame
Then, open Flipnote 2, open the frame menu, and press right until a new frame is made.

Now comes the fun part: Click the paste button 122 times, or at least as close to that as you can be
Then hit erase, and it should bring you to frame 2.
Click paste, then stage 1 will load stage 2, to then load your .nds
Congrats! You should be running the .nds now!

D

Deleted User

What froze? During what step? While inside hbmenu or while trying to launch ugopwn in Flipnote? Please be more specific. Make sure you're following the ugopwn instructions correctly:
when I pasted over flipnote 2's second page.

dpad_5678

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k.

Do I have to rename any .nds file? Because it freezes right when I paste on second page
If you're using the files I gave you, you should have a HBMN.nds on the root of your SD card. That's what the modified payload.dat loads.

D

Deleted User

If you're using the files I gave you, you should have a HBMN.nds on the root of your SD card. That's what the modified payload.dat loads.
omg I got in!

what do i do next?

D

Deleted User

You want to select "Dump CID", and press A. Then, you want to select "Dump nand_dsi.bin". This will backup your CID (also known Chip ID, different from your console ID) and your system's NAND.
done that whats next

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1