ROM Hack [Release] FunKeyCIA - make GOOD cias from eshop content, no tickets needed!

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: srwgin

Ptrk25

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've made what I call TikGenerator based off of the FunKeyCIA. Basically it generates a tik file from usual titleid and key input. Then with it you can install it using FBI, go to the eshop, and download whichever game's ticket you've installed. I'll have to include a link as I can't seem to upload anything yet. https://mega.nz/#!F1plnbqZ!OYtahHbLnWnvSsVAzBwoiSAaxOe_PofXJubO29f9e3s

Now I'm under time pressure :( xD

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
I've made what I call TikGenerator based off of the FunKeyCIA. Basically it generates a tik file from usual titleid and key input. Then with it you can install it using FBI, go to the eshop, and download whichever game's ticket you've installed. I'll have to include a link as I can't seem to upload anything yet. https://mega.nz/#!F1plnbqZ!OYtahHbLnWnvSsVAzBwoiSAaxOe_PofXJubO29f9e3s
just curious, what tikgenerator does? will we be able to become legit owner of that certain game?

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just curious, what tikgenerator does? will we be able to become legit owner of that certain game?
No. Still not a legit owner. It's the same concept as stealing a car. Except having the ticket.tik file is like being at a dealership and having the keys to car. You still stole it. It was just easier than hotwireing it.

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
No. Still not a legit owner. It's the same concept as stealing a car. Except having the ticket.tik file is like being at a dealership and having the keys to car. You still stole it. It was just easier than hotwireing it.

sorry for being a dumb... but can you elaborate more?
so i have already a good cia by funkeycia?
what tikgenerator do to the cia/game/app?
will it work if we are out of CFW?

Reactions: Xenosaiga

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works absolutely fantastic! Great job as always, @cearp!

cats.jpg

Reactions: cearp

justync7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone put effort into figuring out how System Transfer sends the keys over? It might make it possible to install good CIAs onto a console without CFW

Hybrixe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Has anyone put effort into figuring out how System Transfer sends the keys over? It might make it possible to install good CIAs onto a console without CFW

I haven't, and can't since I don't understand most things that are behind the scenes. But, I have a feeling that that is handed server-sided. Don't you need a network connection to transfer everything?

Reactions: justync7

justync7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't, and can't since I don't understand most things that are behind the scenes. But, I have a feeling that that is handed server-sided. Don't you need a network connection to transfer everything?
I'm pretty sure it is indeed server sided, but we may be able to abuse the server sided calls to create keys that are valid for your console from other people's keys

Hybrixe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm pretty sure it is indeed server sided, but we may be able to abuse the server sided calls to create keys that are valid for your console from other people's keys

Maybe we can use something like Wireshark and capture everything. But, even if we could I still think it only gives tickets after there is a server-sided check against a NNID

D

Deleted User

Hmm, tried the seedb thing..

Pass #1: CIA decryption...
Decrypting Content 1 of 2 (1042MB)...
Verifying decrypted content...
Verification failed!
Pass #2: NCCH decryption...
Processing Content 2 of 2 (4MB)...
Code / Crypto: CTR-P-CTAP / Seed
Loading seed from seeddb.bin: ok
Decrypt ExHdr/ExeFS/RomFS (0kB/0kB/4MB)
Verify ExHdr/ExeFS/RomFS: -/-/OK
Recalculating hash...
Recalculating TMD hashes...
Failed!
CIA Decryptor (deep): failed!

Last edited by ,

justync7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe we can use something like Wireshark and capture everything. But, even if we could I still think it only gives tickets after there is a server-sided check against a NNID
All we need is someone that has 2 consoles that are clean and on 9.2 to install legit cias on one console using NASA and then system transfer to the second console and capture the packets with Wireshark. I would do this, but I would have to lose all my save data, installed games and A9LH for the purpose.

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, tried the seedb thing..

Pass #1: CIA decryption...
Decrypting Content 1 of 2 (1042MB)...
Verifying decrypted content...
Verification failed!
Pass #2: NCCH decryption...
Processing Content 2 of 2 (4MB)...
Code / Crypto: CTR-P-CTAP / Seed
Loading seed from seeddb.bin: ok
Decrypt ExHdr/ExeFS/RomFS (0kB/0kB/4MB)
Verify ExHdr/ExeFS/RomFS: -/-/OK
Recalculating hash...
Recalculating TMD hashes...
Failed!
CIA Decryptor (deep): failed!
Check the Decrypt9 Version you are using, had this once but works after update.

D

Deleted User

Check the Decrypt9 Version you are using, had this once but works after update.

Thanks, I'll try again. Mine was from 4/12, I'll compile from the latest commit. (redid the CIA anyways too)

Last edited by ,

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
but without cfw it won't work anyway because the ticket is not legit. we can't get legit from not legit ever :)

justync7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but without cfw it won't work anyway because the ticket is not legit. we can't get legit from not legit ever :)
By that I mean creating a valid installation of a game on an unhacked console without CFW using a hacked console and a valid ticket, from what I can gather it sounds like there is some kind of flaw in System Transfer

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Huh, I can't make a Cia off Smash DLC >.<
All I can say is 0004008c000edf00

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...