Status
Not open for further replies.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone got a good place to actually get manga? Im clueless. What file extension, what should i search, that lind of stuff. I usually deal with game roms not..........Whatever a manga rom is......?

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone got a good place to actually get manga? Im clueless. What file extension, what should i search, that lind of stuff. I usually deal with game roms not..........Whatever a manga rom is......?
Getting manga online can take a bit of work...
You may end up having to save each picture of a manga one at a time. And then making your own folder for each chapter.

Some sites will let you download chapters already packaged but those are usually for members only.

So look to do some searching and fixing up yourself.

Try mangafox to start off with.

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this website have a download button? Pls say yes. I'm lookin
I've never actually been on the site. I use a Manga Explorer app on my phone that gets all its manga from MangaFox and just read it on there. Or I get it on my computer, but again it's an app called Mangatree that just searches MangaFox.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never actually been on the site. I use a Manga Explorer app on my phone that gets all its manga from MangaFox and just read it on there. Or I get it on my computer, but again it's an app called Mangatree that just searches MangaFox.
Yea, but i use 3ds more.

D

Deleted User

OP
ok
i open it on 3ds.......error when opening image

What exactly did you open?
You should've downloaded some png files using the program the guy used in the video, put those PNG images into a folder, and put that folder into the Manga folder on the root of the 3ds sd card.

D

Deleted User

OP
i downloaded jpg. Used HakuNeko.
So, what you're telling me is that when you went to the Manga Reader application, chose open, and chose your folder that had those jpg files in it, it gave you an error? Can you take a screenshot?
(Make sure you're not opening the .jpg from the OPEN option, but a folder which contains those jpg files.)

D

Deleted User

OP
here ya go. Yes i can view them on my pc.

Oh, I guess this is my fault for not making my controls clear.

You have to press A on the folder instead of X.

SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT UNDER THESE BIG WORDS
Because your images are called 001, 002, 003, ect, you need to go into the options and set the number of pointless zeros to 2.

This is because you have 2 zeros behind a one digit number.
If your files were called 01, 02, 03, ect, you would have poitless zeros set to 1. If your files were called 0001, 0002,0002, ect, pointless zeros would be set to 3. Get it?

Pressing X is in case you have a folder structure like:
/Manga/HakuNeko/Volume1/
And you wanted to choose the folder called Volume 1. In that case, you would press X on the HakuNeko folder, and A on Volume1 folder.

But for you, you would want to press A on [Volume Not Avalible] - 0002 -. And set the number of pointless zeros to 2. That can be done via the options menu.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I guess this is my fault for not making my controls clear.

You have to press A on the folder instead of X.

SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT UNDER THESE BIG WORDS
Because your images are called 001, 002, 003, ect, you need to go into the options and set the number of pointless zeros to 2.

This is because you have 2 zeros behind a one digit number.
If your files were called 01, 02, 03, ect, you would have poitless zeros set to 1. If your files were called 0001, 0002,0002, ect, pointless zeros would be set to 3. Get it?

Pressing X is in case you have a folder structure like:
/Manga/HakuNeko/Volume1/
And you wanted to choose the folder called Volume 1. In that case, you would press X on the HakuNeko folder, and A on Volume1 folder.

But for you, you would want to press A on [Volume Not Avalible] - 0002 -. And set the number of pointless zeros to 2. That can be done via the options menu.
Thank you. Im gonna sleep for the night and try tomorrow.

D

Deleted User

OP
Thank you. Im gonna sleep for the night and try tomorrow.
Okay. It's late for me too.

If you have any more problems, check my first post. It has some FAQ things. Scrambled around in it. If you still can't find the answer, I'll help more tomorrow. (Although not until 4 PM eastern time because that's when I get home from school.)

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. It's late for me too.

If you have any more problems, check my first post. It has some FAQ things. Scrambled around in it. If you still can't find the answer, I'll help more tomorrow. (Although not until 4 PM eastern time because that's when I get home from school.)
Sooo.... I have a few issues i dont believe can be resolved at the moment.
1. No zoom option. With a 240p screen, manga can have small text, and i cant read some
2. Saving. I have to re-input all my options whenever i boot manga. This isnt too bad considering i just changed the file names, but it would be a nice option.
3. Bugs. This is least important considering zooming fixes the issue, but im not sure what causes it, maybe i can change it in the settings, but the image has glitch underneath it and repeats to the right constantly. Any fixes?

Also fixed my folder issue thx.

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
Sooo.... I have a few issues i dont believe can be resolved at the moment.
1. No zoom option. With a 240p screen, manga can have small text, and i cant read some
2. Saving. I have to re-input all my options whenever i boot manga. This isnt too bad considering i just changed the file names, but it would be a nice option.
3. Bugs. This is least important considering zooming fixes the issue, but im not sure what causes it, maybe i can change it in the settings, but the image has glitch underneath it and repeats to the right constantly. Any fixes?

Also fixed my folder issue thx.
1) try save the images with a bigger file size with computer.
2)yeah, it's quite annoying but the creator is too lazy
3)I never encountered that bug

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
I use a program called "free manga downloader" which support multiple websites

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...