ROM Hack [Release] MHXX 1st & 2nd Monster Size Mod Plugin

Vermil

I don't need a SENPAI to notice me, Right SENPAI?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Could this be adapted to MH:Generations? or has it already been done?
Forgot to tell this but yes it can(meaning the cheat from MHXX can be found too from MHGEN but the codes are different) and I already deleted my MHGEN since I already have MHXX(which is better IMO). And Sorry I don't have much time(and probably too lazy) to search and find the codes for MHGEN.

Last edited by Vermil,

Vermil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
hello @Vermil is there a tutorial on how to install this or is it just a plugin you throw in the plugins folder?
You mean the plugin from here?: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-mhxx-1st-2nd-monster-size-mod-plugin.487344/page-2#post-7848667

Just Download the attached file then extract it and paste the plugin like this;
SD: plugin/0004000000197100/Monster_Hunter_XX_Double_Cross_NEET_EX.plg
Delete the old plugin: Monster_Hunter_XX_Double_Cross_NEET.plg ( if it exists). And you can use this plugin with Xelrix's Overlay Cheat Plugin and Setsu's Monster Info Overlay Plugin. So to sum it up, you can use those 3 plugins in the same folder.
Then Use BootNTR Selector(not the Luma plugin loader cuz this is not a CTRPF AR Plugin) then launch the game. If you got a green flash on screen, then it works.

And in case the game crashes just as the time you launch it, try deleting the config and mhxxcheat.cfg inside the title ID folder if it exists.

Last edited by Vermil,

wishbone1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean the plugin from here?: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-mhxx-1st-2nd-monster-size-mod-plugin.487344/page-2#post-7848667

Just Download the attached file then extract it and paste the plugin like this;
SD: plugin/0004000000197100/Monster_Hunter_XX_Double_Cross_NEET_EX.plg
Delete the old plugin: Monster_Hunter_XX_Double_Cross_NEET.plg ( if it exists). And you can use this plugin with Xelrix's Overlay Cheat Plugin and Setsu's Monster Info Overlay Plugin. So to sum it up, you can use those 3 plugins in the same folder.
Then Use BootNTR Selector(not the Luma plugin loader cuz this is not a CTRPF AR Plugin) then launch the game. If you got a green flash on screen, then it works.

And in case the game crashes just as the time you launch it, try deleting the config and mhxxcheat.cfg inside the title ID folder if it exists.
ty so much, this plugin looks fun even though im playing monster hunter world lol

JulianSchmidt

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello ive a question ^^

I use the action replay plg from nanquitas and try to use your(@Vermil ) latest update of plugin ,i downloaded ,extracted the files and put it in the cheats folder on sd card.(only the title id of game.txt)

But now ive plugin loader enabled and dont use ntr mode 3 (ive an o3ds ^^)
Then when i start my game ,it doesnt crashs but the green flash dont appear .
After a while there is an orange flash ,first on top screen ,few seconds later on bottom screen of 3ds

And it doesnt load your plugin :/

Ps:the plugin of you doesnt work for me on o3ds ;)

Thats the way why i use the pluginloader

I hope for any helpful ideas :)

Last edited by JulianSchmidt,

Vermil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello ive a question ^^

I use the action replay plg from nanquitas and try to use your(@Vermil ) latest update of plugin ,i downloaded ,extracted the files and put it in the cheats folder on sd card.(only the title id of game.txt)

After a while there is an orange flash ,first on top screen ,few seconds later on bottom screen of 3ds

My plugin is not a CTRPF Plugin so you can't use it with Luma Plugin Loader. And this doesn't work for Mode-3 O3ds.

EDIT: That's why I also added a txt file on my .rar so you can use it with CTRPF AR and Luma Plugin Loader For O3ds, If the screen flashes orange, then your O3ds can't handle it (3ds Memory Issue).

Last edited by Vermil,

JulianSchmidt

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My plugin is not a CTRPF Plugin so you can't use it with Luma Plugin Loader. And this doesn't work for Mode-3 O3ds.

EDIT: That's why I also added a txt file on my .rar so you can use it with CTRPF AR and Luma Plugin Loader For O3ds, If the screen flashes orange, then your O3ds can't handle it (3ds Memory Issue).

Okay thx for answer ,now i understand :)

gon13

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Hi! ive seen your mod plugin post( MHXX 1st & 2nd Monster Size Mod Plugin)
, and followed your full tutorial.
As my 3ds is old version, i did the process in a below description.(from your post)

<How to use for O3DS/O3DSXL/O2DS;
If you already mastered the use of Nanquitas ' CTRPF AR(not the CTRPF Blank Plugin), Then use that 1 plugin only and download and extract the attached file and don't use the Monster_Hunter_XX_Double_Cross_NEET_EX.plg. Instead, use the 0004000000197100.txt and paste it to;
SD: /cheats/"here">

and i have a question in above description, i know what "Luma Plugin Loader " is as i have seen your post from (CTRPF AR CHEAT CODES)
but, i cant understand this phrase " CTRPF AR(not the CTRPF Blank Plugin) ". Is 'CTRPF AR' different from 'CTRPF Plugin'? What is the " CTRPF AR" short for?

There's also the problem i have when i start the game,,,
i see the green flash, after that error message comes up and game crashes.

i cannot upload the JPG file of exact ERROR image i captured... (As im new member there's a restraint in upload or hylink something.)
Anyway Here's brief summary of error messages

<error message>

An exception occurrred

Processor: ARM11 ( core 0 )
Exception type: data abort
Fault status: Translation - Section
Current Process: Rabbit_R(0004000000197100)
R0 00000048 R1 00040000
R2 FFFFFF18 R3 00000000
R4 00000048 R7 0707F71C
R6 07099F10 R9 0707F95C
R10 00000001 R11 00000000
R12 0707F95C SP 0709D778
LR 0707F724 PC 07042C4C
CPSR 20000010 FPEXC 40000700
FAR 00000004 Access type: Read

Press A to save the crash dump
Press any other button to shutdown

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Stack dump:
0709D778: 11 00 00 00 00 01 00 19
...... (code keep going,,)

Attachments

• 20180316_002456.jpg
    20180316_002456.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 383

Vermil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi! ive seen your mod plugin post( MHXX 1st & 2nd Monster Size Mod Plugin)
, and followed your full tutorial.
As my 3ds is old version, i did the process in a below description.(from your post)

<How to use for O3DS/O3DSXL/O2DS;
If you already mastered the use of Nanquitas ' CTRPF AR(not the CTRPF Blank Plugin), Then use that 1 plugin only and download and extract the attached file and don't use the Monster_Hunter_XX_Double_Cross_NEET_EX.plg. Instead, use the 0004000000197100.txt and paste it to;
SD: /cheats/"here">

and i have a question in above description, i know what "Luma Plugin Loader " is as i have seen your post from (CTRPF AR CHEAT CODES)
but, i cant understand this phrase " CTRPF AR(not the CTRPF Blank Plugin) ". Is 'CTRPF AR' different from 'CTRPF Plugin'? What is the " CTRPF AR" short for?

There's also the problem i have when i start the game,,,
i see the green flash, after that error message comes up and game crashes.

i cannot upload the JPG file of exact ERROR image i captured... (As im new member there's a restraint in upload or hylink something.)
Anyway Here's brief summary of error messages

<error message>

An exception occurrred

Processor: ARM11 ( core 0 )
Exception type: data abort
Fault status: Translation - Section
Current Process: Rabbit_R(0004000000197100)
R0 00000048 R1 00040000
R2 FFFFFF18 R3 00000000
R4 00000048 R7 0707F71C
R6 07099F10 R9 0707F95C
R10 00000001 R11 00000000
R12 0707F95C SP 0709D778
LR 0707F724 PC 07042C4C
CPSR 20000010 FPEXC 40000700
FAR 00000004 Access type: Read

Press A to save the crash dump
Press any other button to shutdown

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Stack dump:
0709D778: 11 00 00 00 00 01 00 19
...... (code keep going,,)
The CTRPF AR is the ActionReplay.7z from this Thread.
And I also have a question for you;
1.)Do you already know how to use CTRPF AR and Luma Plugin Loader?
2.)Are you using CTRPF AR as your Only 1 plugin?
3.) What's your 3ds Firmware Version? And did you already installed the latest Boot9strap?

Since I'll be off for a long time, here's a short guide for it: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ctrplug...ith-action-replay.487729/page-33#post-7868557

Last edited by Vermil,

gon13

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
The CTRPF AR is the ActionReplay.7z
And I also have a question for you;
3.) What's your 3ds Firmware Version? And did you already installed the latest Boot9strap?

Since I'll be off for a long time, here's a short guide for it

Oh, CTRPF AR is the ActionReplay , thank you for answering!
As im newbie of this site (mhxx thread) i confused a lot in how to use CTRPF AR, and now i understand.

Here's my answer of your question.

Yes, i already followed the guide from this Thread(CTRPluginFramework - Blank Plugin - Now with Action Replay) <- i can't hylink the thread ,,, sorry

Yes, I placed plugin.plg(contents from ActionReplay.zip,also renamed it plugin.plg) into sd:/luma/plugins/0004000000197100.

3.)What's your 3ds Firmware Version? And did you already installed the lastest Boot9strap?

My 3ds Firmware Version is 11.6 and i already installed the lastest Boot9strap.

I will follow your short guide that you have linked in the reply, and thx for everything! I hope to find out how to solve the error problem.

ps. it still shows up the error when i start the game......

Last edited by gon13,

Vermil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
PLUGIN UPDATED!; https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-mhxx-1st-2nd-monster-size-mod-plugin.487344/page-2#post-7848667
*Added [1stOR2nd Monster Size Mod v5] For the "MANTIS"

*Added [MONSTER HP MODIFIERS] Which can be used to balance the game since [DEMON EDGE SHARPNESS] is too 'OP'!

*Added [DEMON EDGE SHARPNESS] If it doesn't work, Activate MAXIMIZE SHARPNESS First! And In Case your wondering if it works for palico mode, YES! it does! Just Activate MAXIMIZE SHARPNESS First! And start swinging your weapons to a hard monster like Gravios and See For Yourselves.

*Added [STAY ALIVE R+START] For your 2 Palicoes! Press the buttons Inside Quest Only! And use this if you want your palicoes to have infinite HP.

*Added [STAY DEAD R+START] For your 2 Palicoes! Press the buttons Inside Quest Only! And use this if you want your palicoes to stay out of the way.

EDIT: PLUGIN UPDATED v2.1;
Cuz I forgot to add [2nd Monster Size Mod v6] for Unstable Locale Monsters.

Last edited by Vermil,

Vermil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
PLUGIN UPDATED TO v2.2; https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-mhxx-1st-2nd-monster-size-mod-plugin.487344/page-2#post-7848667

*Fixed [1st Monster Size Mod v1] and [1st MONSTER HP v1] This now works for all 1st Main Monsters and For Seltas And "MANTIS".

*Fixed [2nd Monster Size Mod v1] and [2nd MONSTER HP v1] To work with Already Spawned 2nd Monsters like: Hunters VS. 2 Monsters.

*Fixed [2nd Monster Size Mod v2] and [2nd MONSTER HP v2] To work for Late Spawned Monsters like: "Unstable Locale Quests".

*Fixed [2nd Monster Size Mod v4] and [2nd MONSTER HP v4] To work for Nakarkos' Tentacle and Other Monsters.

Reactions: gon13

gon13

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I found that it worked for New3ds as i pressed 'select' button(cheat menu opened)!(thanks!! you are great)
But when i used a cheat, it didn't actually worked in the game. I'm not sure,but the problem seems to be a installed mhxx version.
I installed 1.0 mhxx version cia and then installed 1.2 mhxx update cia. The cheat you offered is only for 1.2 version.
So is that a reason the cheat didn't work for my version? If that so,could i get a merged cia(1.0version + 1.2 update)? Then i could just install one cia(1.2 version).
I hope that there must be a solution.:)

Vermil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I found that it worked for New3ds as i pressed 'select' button(cheat menu opened)!(thanks!! you are great)
But when i used a cheat, it didn't actually worked in the game. I'm not sure,but the problem seems to be a installed mhxx version.
I installed 1.0 mhxx version cia and then installed 1.2 mhxx update cia. The cheat you offered is only for 1.2 version.
So is that a reason the cheat didn't work for my version? If that so,could i get a merged cia(1.0version + 1.2 update)? Then i could just install one cia(1.2 version).
I hope that there must be a solution.:)
Sadly, yes it only works for MHXX 1.2.0.
I sent you the G-Drive link for the update 1.2.0 CIA via DM. So check your message.

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How to use for O3DS/O3DSXL/O2DS;
If you already mastered the use of @Nanquitas ' CTRPF AR(not the CTRPF Blank Plugin) And Luma Plugin Loader, Then use that 1 plugin only and download and extract the attached file and don't use the Monster_Hunter_XX_Double_Cross_NEET_EX.plg . Instead, use the 0004000000197100.txt and paste it to;
SD: /cheats/"here"

If your O3DS/O3DSXL/O2DS gets an orange flash on screen, then your device can't handle it (3ds memory issue).

Note: Some of [++ymyn CHEATS++] won't work if you have Xelrix's Overlay Cheat Plugin.
Please somebody with luma and o3ds can test if CTRP-AR cheats for MHXX really works on O3ds?I really need to know it before change my GW emuNAND for Luma3DS...

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello ive a question ^^

You can load action replay plg from nanquitas with MHXX on o3ds?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

PLUGIN UPDATED TO v2.2; https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-mhxx-1st-2nd-monster-size-mod-plugin.487344/page-2#post-7848667

*Fixed [1st Monster Size Mod v1] and [1st MONSTER HP v1] This now works for all 1st Main Monsters and For Seltas And "MANTIS".

*Fixed [2nd Monster Size Mod v1] and [2nd MONSTER HP v1] To work with Already Spawned 2nd Monsters like: Hunters VS. 2 Monsters.

*Fixed [2nd Monster Size Mod v2] and [2nd MONSTER HP v2] To work for Late Spawned Monsters like: "Unstable Locale Quests".

*Fixed [2nd Monster Size Mod v4] and [2nd MONSTER HP v4] To work for Nakarkos' Tentacle and Other Monsters.
Its possible to have a reduced version of your plugin to make it working for O3DS? Maybe with less cheats? (300kb or under)

Vermil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
You can load action replay plg from nanquitas with MHXX on o3ds?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Its possible to have a reduced version of your plugin to make it working for O3DS? Maybe with less cheats? (300kb or under)
I'm using N3DS XL so i don't know if it works for O3DS and I don't have a plugin generator for Mode-3.
Anyways, Plugin Updated to v2.3; https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-mhxx-1st-2nd-monster-size-mod-plugin.487344/page-2#post-7848667

*Fixed [2nd Monster Size Mod v2] and [2nd Monster HP v2] to work on all Late Spawned 2nd Monsters. Though it will affect other 2 Monsters/Minions.

*Fixed [instant Q.C. V2 L+R+DOWN] from not working on some Quests after Killing 1 boss Monster on Multiple Hunts.

*Added [MAX BGM] and [MAX SFX]

*Added [PALICO OR HUNTER MODE], This is Useful if you want your Human Hunter to be able to do a "Cats Only Quests" Though it Doesn't work on some Quests like Arena Quests.
Here's some step to do it inside Village Only;
1. Transform into Cat first like when your on hunter mode, Press START+Y then go into a Different Area to switch into your chosen Prowler Cat.
2. Choose a "Cat Only Quest" , and after that, Press START+B then Depart on Quest.
WARNING: Don't check your Status and Equipment or the game will crash!

*Added [MODDED BOW] Yea, Feels Good...

*Fixed [MODDED HAMMER] From un-evadable or un-continuable attacks.

*Made [MODDED SWITCH AXE] Even more Crazier!

*Fixed [STAY ALIVE R+START] For your 2 Palicoes From dying Frequently for no reasons.

*Added [STAY HIDDEN R+START] For your 2 Palicoes! Just an Alternative Cheat for STAY DEAD. Press START+X to Disable.

*Added FOOD SKILLS MODIFIER Plugin, Yes! you don't have to eat everytime you go on a quest anymore and you can change the skills anytime you want inside Quests too! And you can use this plugin with the other 3 plugins that I mentioned in my Plugin Page. Just Change the Hotkey for opening the Plugin. and delete the config and mhxxcheat.cfg from <Title ID Folder> in case it crashes when you launch the game.

Edit: Just report some Errors or Bugs here when you Guys found some. Cuz I Don't have much time testing my codes.

Last edited by Vermil, , Reason: Warning for PALICO OR HUNTER MODE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol