• Likes 36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
I only posted one Leafy No Chin image to the MK7 community.
MY NNID IS NOW BLOCKED.
So I got banned. Do you know what this error code means?
022-2501: You cannot use this Nintendo Network ID on this system.
The admins now have your DeviceID and it could be banned at any time. You are at a huge risk of a hyperban right now if your NNID just got suspended.

Just be on alert. If you're going to use Miiverse, use it through a proxy now.
Same thing for NNIDs.

Plasma816

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only posted one Leafy No Chin image to the MK7 community.
MY NNID IS NOW BLOCKED.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So I got banned. Do you know what this error code means?

022-2501: You cannot use this Nintendo Network ID on this system.

Lmao, I've only posted about 4 custom images and I have only been 2 week'd

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ecko3351

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I should admit that I didn't really find a way to fully bypass a hyperban. Well, I did... but it's very temporary, and you'd have to do it every time you reboot. This will also only work for Nintendo Network ID-related services, no online stuff until some other day. It's otherwise pretty simple though, so here's how I did it, I guess.
  1. Download the latest NTR CFW, and get this plugin.
  2. Start up your 3DS, and launch NTR CFW.
  3. Hit X+Y on the home menu, go down to 'Process explorer', and get to PID 21.
  4. Use the touch screen scrollbar (or anything else) to get to 0x00117636.
    Here, you should see "X-Nintendo-Device-ID". Use the editor to change that to literally anything else, like "X-Nintendo-Dedede-ID". (X/Y is up/down when changing bytes)
  5. Scroll down a bit more to find "X-Nintendo-FPD-Version", it was at 0x0011776E for me. Change that to "X-Nintendo-Device-ID; this is how you're going to actually make a difference. (Nintendo's servers don't actually care about your FPD version or Dedede ID; they track bans by the Device ID, and this is how we're changing it, since the actual device ID is nowhere to be found in the RAM.)
  6. There's four ASCII zeroes right before X-Nintendo-FPD-Version; this is where it comes from. Change this to whatever you want, it really doesn't matter as long as everyone isn't using "0000" as a deviceID.
  7. Do whatever until you reboot or close System Settings.
This isn't really the best method, and is only a proof-of-concept really. But hey, I had a Sunday deadline, and I had to show something. Maybe this could be made easier using an NTR plugin that does this directly, or maybe even something that could spoof the deviceID itself? Who knows?

I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted. I'll go back into hibernation now.

Does this still work?

D

Deleted-400430

Alright, so I should admit that I didn't really find a way to fully bypass a hyperban. Well, I did... but it's very temporary, and you'd have to do it every time you reboot. This will also only work for Nintendo Network ID-related services, no online stuff until some other day. It's otherwise pretty simple though, so here's how I did it, I guess.
    Here, you should see "X-Nintendo-Device-ID". Use the editor to change that to literally anything else, like "X-Nintendo-Dedede-ID". (X/Y is up/down when changing bytes)
  5. Scroll down a bit more to find "X-Nintendo-FPD-Version", it was at 0x0011776E for me. Change that to "X-Nintendo-Device-ID; this is how you're going to actually make a difference. (Nintendo's servers don't actually care about your FPD version or Dedede ID; they track bans by the Device ID, and this is how we're changing it, since the actual device ID is nowhere to be found in the RAM.)
  6. There's four ASCII zeroes right before X-Nintendo-FPD-Version; this is where it comes from. Change this to whatever you want, it really doesn't matter as long as everyone isn't using "0000" as a deviceID.
This isn't really the best method, and is only a proof-of-concept really. But hey, I had a Sunday deadline, and I had to show something. Maybe this could be made easier using an NTR plugin that does this directly, or maybe even something that could spoof the deviceID itself? Who knows?

Why would you make this public? Nintendo is going to patch it, you know.

zirogx2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I cannot get to that id.

zirogx2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hyperbans are only tracked via the DeviceID in this situation. He edited RAM in the ACT process (ACT is for network accounts) that could edit the DeviceID to something else, I'm not really exact on that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I might as well mention that I've circumvented a hyperban on my 2DS as well. Yes, it is hyperbanned.
I redirected all account.nintendo.net requests to my PC so I could modify the requests and send them back to the server.
This is a more 'controllable' method as you can spoof everything in the request and response.
YVCww5I.png
xYylsJq.jpg

And proof, since I wasn't hyperbanned too long ago:
vicp0Gr.jpg

PF2M is louder than me in a lot of ways, so I didn't really release this info when I first achieved this a few days ago.
How would you redirect and edit them?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User

Trying this for a while now, but I don't get Process Explorer, I get process list, nor can I get to 0x00117636.

I literally start NTR, it reboots, I press XY and it appears..... then I continue?

D

Deleted User

I had to go get a different program to go with this it to get Process Explorer as an option.

zirogx2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Search for "https://account.nintendo.net" in RAM, replace it with your machine's IP and then use a proxy like Fiddler to take requests from your machine to another site, which is account.nintendo.net in this case. ClCertA is needed. That's the most basic way to explain it.
Can't find it anywhere in ram

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on...