• Replies 1,563
  • Likes 36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arck

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think so... as cool as it would be, the YouTube community has screenshots disables in general. Sorry!
No, show any youtube video, like we can post yt videos in the mk8 community !
i see someone who have do that, and i thought your program can do that

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
No, show any youtube video, like we can post yt videos in the mk8 community !
i see someone who have do that, and i thought your program can do that
No, that has nothing to do with screenshots. That probably won't be possible until we get access to some hierarchy, or an HTML inject exploit.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Here's how to salvage posts, if you somehow can't access your NNID easily, or you just want to save your glorious text posts on your primary account.
obhP7YO.png

O noes! PF2M is banned for good, right? Hahahaha-NO

Use this dead simple Google search (Replace PF2M.mp4 with your own NNID(S)
kBuVi83.png

Yeah, Google could do that.

Now I have this useless post that I can screenshot if I haven't already and show off to unsuspecting people, unless they've already heard of this, in which they'll think you're a fat phony.
IZdO80C.png

Nobody remembers this. If admins even see something that looks similar to the game, it will be preserved for longer.

Oh look, it's one of my hakkr posts, made way long ago. Without this fancy search method, I wouldn't have screenshotted this gold that was actually preserved for a month and a half (This is starting to sound like a commercial, jesoos)
nD64wVx.png

Back when the communities were normal, oml (Does anybody remember this golden post?)

Reactions: PF2M

Eirikr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
miiverse.nintendo.net
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a means to upload custom drawings on Miiverse (not game images) or a tool that would allow me to save my work to my computer, work on it there, or make back ups and then post it to Miiverse?

Such a tool if it doesn't exist would be really practical for miiverse artists. It sometimes takes me hours to produce my art and because of the way posting to Miiverse is done, I'm forced to do it all in one sit. That is extremely inconvenient. Also there is no guarantee that the drawing I just spent grueling hours doing won't be lost entirely if I encounter an error while posting it. This happened to me once with a drawing that took me nearly half a day to complete. I got an error message and click, it was gone!

Ideally I would like to be able to save my work as I progress, keeping back ups and return to it when I want.

Sorry I'm arriving a bit late to the party. I'm not sure what has been done.

Last edited by Eirikr,

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh look, it's one of my hakkr posts, made way long ago. Without this fancy search method, I wouldn't have screenshotted this gold that was actually preserved for a month and a half (This is starting to sound like a commercial, jesoos)
nD64wVx.png

Back when the communities were normal, oml (Does anybody remember this golden post?)
Ah man. I still remember the day that came out, the Wii Fit U community (I think) was upside down that day.

Arck

Trophies
XP
Country
No, that has nothing to do with screenshots. That probably won't be possible until we get access to some hierarchy, or an HTML inject exploit.
I took a screenshot
869817mii.png

But the post has been deleted + account banned...

Also how we can have a blank mii ?

nD64wVx.png

You modified the bclim ? Easy :P
2014 :)
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHiQMt9mXg

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
I took a screenshot
869817mii.png

Since it was in the MK8 community, it was a possibility that RAM was edited, and the URL was changed, I have no idea.
To get an "anonymous" Mii, you need to get your Mii restricted by the admins, the most common way to do this is to set it to a dick, or something else "inappropriate", so we can't help you here at GBAtemp

Mega-Mew

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I took a screenshot
869817mii.png

You modified the bclim ? Easy :P
2014 :)
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHiQMt9mXg
Since it was in the MK8 community, it was a possibility that RAM was edited, and the URL was changed, I have no idea.
To get an "anonymous" Mii, you need to get your Mii restricted by the admins, the most common way to do this is to set it to a dick, or something else "inappropriate", so we can't help you here at GBAtemp
Yes that was just stupid RAM editing with Gecko.

Reactions: Arck

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that this is unrelated to the thread, but can somebody make a custom Mii QR Code for me?
I want it to have nothing but this character as its name, and make sure to leave copying on.
You can do anything with the Mii, leave it at default if you want. Just make sure you follow those 2 conditions...

Thank you. :)

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
I know that this is unrelated to the thread, but can somebody make a custom Mii QR Code for me?
I want it to have nothing but this character as its name, and make sure to leave copying on.
You can do anything with the Mii, leave it at default if you want. Just make sure you follow those 2 conditions...

Are you sure it'll show up? It doesn't show up here, even with the 3DS NTLG font.

consumeroffood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis

Is this what you wanted?

Attachments

• HNI_0086.JPG
    HNI_0086.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 266

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure it'll show up? It doesn't show up here, even with the 3DS NTLG font.
I mostly care about it showing up on PCs. Because if you can get it to work, then this will happen...
rtl.png

Just imagine all the crazy notifications people would get.
Is this what you wanted?
Testing it on my Wii U right now.

Edit: it didn't work! Not because of you, just because the character doesn't work in names very well. RIP.
Thank you anyways, though.
Double edit: I just saw that Marie post you made yesterday. 10/10.

Last edited by PF2M,
Reactions: consumeroffood
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow