Not open for further replies.

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can only imagine someone with photoshop skills discovering a "secret" like the Mew under the truck.
I already told someone that you could make in-game posts in the Earthbound community by asking a Mr. Saturn to do it for you. I was going to use said Photoshop skills to tell them which one (by pointing to an extra one that doesn't exist), but I got banned before I could post that image.

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I was bored earlier, I decided to make a list of when every time zone has its post refill. I figured you all might find it to be useful, so I'm linking it here for you all to see. Here, check it out!

Note that this is USA/JPN only for now. If anyone with a EUR 3DS can give me a list of time zones accepted by Nintendo Network ID Settings, then I'll add them to the document!

Also, the times are in EST, but that shouldn't be a problem because you can just convert it to the time zone wherever you live. Hint: Google "what time is it in est" and you'll see the difference.

Edit: Added Japan Standard Time, the only selectable time zone on Japanese 3DSes.

Last edited by PF2M, , Reason: Added note about Japanese time zone.
Reactions: I pwned U!

Dylan the Tactician

Trophies
Website
plus.google.com
XP
Country
United States
While I was bored earlier, I decided to make a list of when every time zone has its post refill. I figured you all might find it to be useful, so I'm linking it here for you all to see. Here, check it out!

Note that this is USA/JPN only for now. If anyone with a EUR 3DS can give me a list of time zones accepted by Nintendo Network ID Settings, then I'll add them to the document!

Also, the times are in EST, but that shouldn't be a problem because you can just convert it to the time zone wherever you live. Hint: Google "what time is it in est" and you'll see the difference.

Edit: Added Japan Standard Time, the only selectable time zone on Japanese 3DSes.
SO THAT'S WHY MY POSTS DIDN'T RESTOCK AFTER MIDNIGHT (was up past 2 hacking and ran out of posts around 12:45)

Reactions: PF2M

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just giving a warning for anyone who uses this tool: Nintendo has started giving out MAC bans to people who get banned on Miiverse too much. No amount of SecureInfo_A editing can fix it, and you're also restricted from online services, so you can't do online multiplayer after it. @ariankordi and @consumeroffood have gotten them, as well as me, so keep in mind that you're risking loss of features if you do that.

Note that this only applies to those of you who do it quite a lot, as it took over 100 accounts made by me for this to happen. Also, as MAC addresses are console-specific, users with more than one 3DS can switch to another if that's an option. I wanted to inform you all on this, to make sure all warning are in place.

Thank you for your consideration.

ZoNtendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Just giving a warning for anyone who uses this tool: Nintendo has started giving out MAC bans to people who get banned on Miiverse too much. No amount of SecureInfo_A editing can fix it, and you're also restricted from online services, so you can't do online multiplayer after it. @ariankordi and @consumeroffood have gotten them, as well as me, so keep in mind that you're risking loss of features if you do that.

Note that this only applies to those of you who do it quite a lot, as it took over 100 accounts made by me for this to happen. Also, as MAC addresses are console-specific, users with more than one 3DS can switch to another if that's an option. I wanted to inform you all on this, to make sure all warning are in place.

Thank you for your consideration.
100 account just to post some pict ???

get a life lol

Deleted member 370283

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who wants to start a raid???
No.
I wonder if someone could make a MAC changer homebrew, then.
I don't know for sure, but I don't think that the MAC address is something that can be changed by software at all. I'm pretty sure even formatting the system will give you the same MAC address.

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Right now I'm attempting to take apart one of my banned 3DSes and swap out the wi-fi card with one from a non-banned 3DS, to see if the MAC ban still persists after the replacement.
Are there any updates on this? There is a MAC unbanning idea that I want to try for my Wii U eventually, but if it does not work, then it would be nice if I could just fix it with a new Wii U Wi-Fi card.

Reactions: The Cringe

consumeroffood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Well I did manage to extract the wi-fi card from one of my banned 3DSes... but that 3DS is now destroyed. I now know that the screws holding the consoles together are 6.3 mm. :/

Before I attempt to open another 3DS and swap the wi-fi cards I'm going to see if I can find the proper tools at a hardware store, hopefully this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8