Homebrew [RELEASE] NASA - Universal Cia Manager for fw 4.1 - 10.7

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A legit cia is one that came from a preinstalled game on a limited edition console. I highly doubt Nintendo released a special Flashcard Timewarp console :-p
it means that the CIA is signed in a way that it works with any console, like pre-installed games. you could say system update files are under the same definition since you can install them to any console.
That would be nice !Thanks !
I was able to install bluecardfix to a 10.3 sysnand system seemingly without issues, though I have no cards to try it out with.

since bluecardfix.cia is basically an older version of the DS card whitelist, it might cause system update notices...

Reactions: Quantumcat

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NASA works installing unsigned CIA (at least small one like FBI, HBL, Free multipatcher) in CFW mode EMUNAND ( I dread testing on SYSNADN due to I don't have hard mod and the 3DS techinically not mine). That is if you can boot it. The test build (which you have to rename the cia to nasa.cia) me test, works on 2 N3DS and 2 O3DS on EMUNAND 10.3 (Reinand and rxTools).

Only had this official build boot on 1 N3DS ReiNAND EMUNAND 10.3 for some unknown reason..

Last edited by tivu100,

TheZoroark007

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it means that the CIA is signed in a way that it works with any console, like pre-installed games. you could say system update files are under the same definition since you can install them to any console.

I was able to install bluecardfix to a 10.3 sysnand system seemingly without issues, though I have no cards to try it out with.

since bluecardfix.cia is basically an older version of the DS card whitelist, it might cause system update notices...
Ok.Thanks !

spazzie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Help please i cant install any game on my 3ds, NASA finishes the installation but i have the same space on my sd and no gift is on home menu

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
Help please i cant install any game on my 3ds, NASA finishes the installation but i have the same space on my sd and no gift is on home menu
Also tell us your entry point ^^

Browserhax doesn't seem to work AT all to finish CIA install as it never launch MemchunkHax2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: He's a Dem Nutz :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: