gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm like trying everything to fix it and the downloads still end up with an error after the download. Now if only Rinnegata would help here
try a new card? or try using houston?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
lol I'm trying to install it on my N3ds but Nasa does not work. I tired asking the person who dumped the cia but no dice :/

its for the USA version
Can't find any legit CIA anywhere. Are you sure it is legit?

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hyrule warrior has a LEGIT CIA now though. Look it up
I'm almost entirely sure that this is false. To my knowledge no pre-installed Hyrule Warriors Legends bundle has ever been released or ever will be, much less in the USA region.
From this: "It is worth noting that “Hyrule Warriors Legends” will not come pre-installed in the limited edition 3DS XL."

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

Something whatever

Gazer of the East
Trophies
Website
www.pixiv.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm almost entirely sure that this is false. To my knowledge no pre-installed Hyrule Warriors has ever been released or ever will be, much less in the USA region.
From this: "It is worth noting that “Hyrule Warriors Legends” will not come pre-installed in the limited edition 3DS XL."
Thank you for clearing this up. Strang. on the forums he even has Rune Factory 4 as legit and no one had issuse instaling it on their non hacked 3ds. You had to go to the eshop and redwnload it like pokemon R/B/Y and Yokai

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

fo
it does? Time to see how badly it runs on the o3DS then.
found it on that one iso site

Last edited by Something whatever,

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thank you for clearing this up. Strang. on the forums he even has Rune Factory 4 as legit and no one had issuse instaling it on their non hacked 3ds. You had to go to the eshop and redwnload it like pokemon R/B/Y and Yokai
I think that for Hyrule Warriors it was just a case of misunderstanding the meaning of a Legit CIA, or being otherwise mistaken.

As for Rune Factory, it may have been released pre-installed in the USA region. To my knowledge it hasn't been in my country (maybe in Europe, I don't know).

found it on ~snip~
I think you mean

thatisosite.png

Something whatever

Gazer of the East
Trophies
Website
www.pixiv.net
XP
Country
United States
I think that for Hyrule Warriors it was just a case of misunderstanding the meaning of a Legit CIA, or being otherwise mistaken.

As for Rune Factory, it may have been released pre-installed in the USA region. To my knowledge it hasn't been in my country (maybe in Europe, I don't know).

I think you mean

thatisosite.png
Fixed XD. How annoying, I wish I could find a list that is updated regularly

Yumeno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
This might've been asked before but you can't install legit .cia that don't match up with your region right? :(

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Just a quick, very stupid question:
Do you need CFW for NASA to work?
Well. Nope. If you plan on installing only legit CIAs (dumped from preinstalled bundles), you only need your firmware to be at most 10.7.
For non-legit CIAs, you'll need CFW.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This might've been asked before but you can't install legit .cia that don't match up with your region right? :(
You can. You'll have to launch them through HANS or GridLauncher though, as they won't show on the Home Menu.

For example, I have Mario & Luigi Dream Team (US) on my EUR 2DS.

Choromatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well. Nope. If you plan on installing only legit CIAs (dumped from preinstalled bundles), you only need your firmware to be at most 10.7.
For non-legit CIAs, you'll need CFW.
Aaa, so 11.0 with Homebrew access wouldn't work with NASA?
I have a few game carts I dumped on my N3DS, and so the CIAs are legit. I just wanted to install them on my O3DS for my brother before he goes off to college, haha. He's on 11.0, and I just got Homebrew access on it through the new FreakyHax.

Do you know if there's anything I can do with it to get the games on here, or am I a bit SOL on the gift idea?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Aaa, so 11.0 with Homebrew access wouldn't work with NASA?
I have a few game carts I dumped on my N3DS, and so the CIAs are legit. I just wanted to install them on my O3DS for my brother before he goes off to college, haha. He's on 11.0, and I just got Homebrew access on it through the new FreakyHax.

Do you know if there's anything I can do with it to get the games on here, or am I a bit SOL on the gift idea?
You got one thing wrong. The CIAs are NOT legit unless dumped from a console which had those games preinstalled (like the Tomodachi Life, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pokemon OR/AS, Pokemon X/Y bundles). Your CIAs are not legit. In fact, afaik, no single console (except maybe the Red/Blue n3DS) has more than a single preinstalled game as a bundle.

Only about 20 games exist as legit titles. The 4 Pokemon games, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Happy Home Designer, the 3 Pokemon VC games, Tomodachi Life, MH3U and MH4U, etc.

Also, yep you can't do it without CFW on 11.0, as memchunkhax2/2.1/svchax was patched.

Choromatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You got one thing wrong. The CIAs are NOT legit unless dumped from a console which had those games preinstalled (like the Tomodachi Life, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pokemon OR/AS, Pokemon X/Y bundles). Your CIAs are not legit. In fact, afaik, no single console (except maybe the Red/Blue n3DS) has more than a single preinstalled game as a bundle.

Only about 20 games exist as legit titles. The 4 Pokemon games, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Happy Home Designer, the 3 Pokemon VC games, Tomodachi Life, MH3U and MH4U, etc.

Also, yep you can't do it without CFW on 11.0, as memchunkhax2/2.1/svchax was patched.

OOOHHH, I see. Terrible at the hacking scene, it's obvious, haha.
Alright, that's a shame, but thanks anyway.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal

OOOHHH, I see. Terrible at the hacking scene, it's obvious, haha.
Alright, that's a shame, but thanks anyway.
I think you can downgrade NATIVE_FIRM via hardmod though, and from there downgrade to 9.2 and either go to 2.1 for A9LH or use an EmuNAND.

Choromatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you can downgrade NATIVE_FIRM via hardmod though, and from there downgrade to 9.2 and either go to 2.1 for A9LH or use an EmuNAND.
Unfortunately definitely not savvy enough to hardmod, I'd be afraid of fucking it up and having to send him off with my N3DS and have nothing. :rofl2:
I never bothered before, but -- I can run emulators and such without CFW as long as I have homebrew access, right? I can always patch him up with some emulators, since he loves old games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious