Country
United States

RAZERKAMO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
that looks like a error based on where you have the program stored, your PC name is "Shamy Boy", try moving the folder directly to your C drive and trying again.
figured that xp

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

that looks like a error based on where you have the program stored, your PC name is "Shamy Boy", try moving the folder directly to your C drive and trying again.
ctrpf is working fine? normal ntr isn't :/ [nvm ive fixed it, python recognises it now xp]

Last edited by RAZERKAMO,

InazuMussato

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can this program instead convert AR into Gateway? I'm using a modified Citra version that i found somewhere and it only accepts Gateway cheats

(I'm brazillian, sorry if i'm bad at english grammar or something else)

mwahaha

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, I click the download link on here an at github. But it always said failure. Can anyone post a mirror for the link? Thanks

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi when use the Build NTR plugin button in the cmd it says The system cannot find the file specified.
Please help!!!
@darkflare
It failed to build, then. See what the error is and try to fix it
Hello, I click the download link on here an at github. But it always said failure. Can anyone post a mirror for the link? Thanks
Good evening sir
I would like to know if another link is available to download your software.
Thank you
I'm not sure what's wrong, the link works perfectly fine for me: https://github.com/DarkFlare69/Gate...onverter/Release/Gateway_To_NTR_Converter.zip

Any chance for something that does the reverse?
Can this program instead convert AR into Gateway? I'm using a modified Citra version that i found somewhere and it only accepts Gateway cheats

(I'm brazillian, sorry if i'm bad at english grammar or something else)
That's not practical since C/C++ is so much more versatile than the Gateway codetypes. If I did make what you requested, the only times it would work are if someone converted gateway to ntr and then now are trying to convert it back. That's because Gateway only has one variable register, which most people call "offset" in both NTR and Gateway. The program would have to specifically check for that variable, and if they used any other variable at all (besides "data"), it would be impossible to convert to gateway. So pretty much any handwritten NTR codes wouldn't work.

---------------------

Also, a new update was just released. I overlooked the existence of nested loops when making this software. They should work now. I never actually have made a code in the DS codetypes using nested loops before.

David13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
By the way Darkflare,
Why you did not decorate your converter ? xD

Gateway_to_NTR.jpg

David13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
[QUOTE = "DarkFlare69, post: 8322205, member: 357590"] parce que j’ai de meilleures choses à faire habituellement. peut-être malade à colorier quelque temps [/ QUOTE]
Ok ^_^

D

Deleted User

I have an error at building time, when I build a NTR or CTRPF plugin, the cmd.exe says :

"'make' is not recognized as an internal command
or external, an executable program or a batch file.
'sleep' is not recognized as an internal command
or external, an executable program or a batch file.
The specified file can not be found.
Plugin ready!
Press a key to continue …"

What should I do ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto