Homebrew [Release] PDSX - PS1/PSX BIOS pseudo-emulator for DS/DSi

TheFrozenPan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you make a tutorial on how to make it work for dsi? I keep placing the bios files places but it seems to not pick up on them at all

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then why does it not go to the game and just sit at the playstation logo and not go to the bios? I am using a sotn bios and this is doing absolutely nothing
That's the point of this application, to be just a recreation of the BIOS with no emulation involved, so this will never run any games.
To actually run PS1 games on your DS or DSi, please follow this guide if you have a SuperCard DSTWO flashcard.

TheFrozenPan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but it won't do anything, besides the start up screen, it does nothing, no matter what I do, no matter if I ad a bio for it to copy off of, nothing I do works

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but it won't do anything, besides the start up screen, it does nothing, no matter what I do, no matter if I ad a bio for it to copy off of, nothing I do works
You can change the startup settings on the bottom screen, so you won't have to see just the Playstation logo, but you still can't play any games (in case you still don't get it).

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw