I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
when im compiling, i get this error, is this normal?
Code:
ERROR:
Y̶̞͇̤̰̾͗͒͛̆͝O̶̡̤̙͈̼͉͙̘͍̣͇̯̱͖̝̺͈̙̖̥͓̰͍̥̫͉̊͒̋͝ͅŲ̶̨̧̛̛͖͉͙̬̝̦̗̦͕̤̗̝̪͈̙̬̪̟͙͚̘̗̱͍̑̒̌̏̆͗̏͑͐̐͌͋̾̎͒͐̏̾̿͗̋͘̕͝ͅ ̶̨̡̧̘͈̱͉͖͇̪̫̝͔̻̭̫̟̻̖͉͈̮̜̘̮̹̀͊̒̑̀͆̏̔̓̋̃̀̾̀̄̀̏̆̚͜͝͠͝ͅH̷̛͇̗̄̉͐̓̈̒̔̃̏̓͆͛͛̀͗̌͑͘̕͠͝Ȧ̵̝̌̎̄̊̒̓͋̈́̃̓̀̌̋̕V̷̭̲̈́́͌̏̏̈͋̀͌̉̄̔̄͘͝͝͝Ê̵̜̙̮̤͖̜̖̠̼͇͍̩͌͒̎̌̓͐̋̂̃̾̂͗̀̅̕͠ ̷̛̛͕̱̘̲̭̻͉̠͉͚̩̆̋́͊̿͂̏̔̀͆͆͋͋͗̒̀̐̔̔͐̚̕͠ͅA̸̢̢̧̧̠̟̤̻̻̥̳̭̘͍͔͇͖͇͌̊̿̾̄̑́̆́̌̔̈́͊̑̚͘̕͠W̵̖̬̙̯͔̫͊̎͗̾̊̀̇̊Ā̶̢̛̛̦͚͈̰̫͕̲͕͎̖̌̐̾̅̀̔̏̓͒͋̊̔̈́̃̈́̀͋̆́͝K̴̬̙̯̫̘̺͙͙̣̗̳̱̯͕̠̳̬̗͕̲͙̏̽͆̍̈̓̉̌̉̇̀͆̀͊̾̒̿͂̍͂̾͌̓͊͘̚̕̚͜͜͝E̵̡̢̡̧̡̧̡̳̲̤̗̟̥̺̼̲̱̫̱͍̯̠̻̳͓̼̓͆͑̃̑͆̽̎͊̕ͅŅ̷̧̧̬̟͉̜̭̖̣̬̮͓̼̥͇̼̝̭̼͍̝̖̝̦̻͚̯̰̬̄̋͜Ȩ̴̛͚̹̼̳̝͈͓͎̫͎̜͙͔̻̼̮̜̦͚͙̻̩̘̪͙̳͚́̊̃̎̉͆̀̈́͐̈̆́͛̄͐̔́̽̈́̿̉̃̕͜͜ͅḐ̵̢̛̳̞͙͚̠̪̦̪̤̙̠̺̥̤̪̪͉̞͙̭̳͕͈̙͚̄̽̐̄̂̾̾̈́̀͐͂̔͊̓̅̂͂̓̚̚͝͠͝ ̸̢̡͕̼̗̺͎̠̲͕̘̐́̂̉͛́̄̈́̐̔͊́̈́̏̒͐̑̑̂̍̓͂̄̚̕̚͝͝H̵̡̡̨̢̭̲̝̺͖̱̘͚͎̘͚̰͖̠̹̹̲̳͇̳̣̲͚̞͊̚Ĩ̶̛͕̣̠̺̻̜͎͙̩̦͇̌͌̒̆͋́̉̐̋̑̑̆̈̓̀̇̽̀͗́̌̍̄̓̃̂̈̚̕M̷̦̭̰̳̎̈̓͛̀͗́͆͗̑̀̽̀́̃̉͒̊̂͆͘͝͝
Yes. Don't worry about it.

Reactions: Ahmir

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
my vita is now hissing at me in latin.
is this still normal behavior or did i mess up a dependency
(also the build instructions are pretty straightforward, although i found it weird how "locusts" were a dependency)
Just sacrifice your firstborn and you'll be fine.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
will @smileyhead be willing to create this for android??
I haven't touched this project in a while, but it should work from what I remember, unless something broke in newer Android versions that came out since*. Sony makes both the PS Vita and Android phones, so the two operating systems are actually quite similar. You should just be able to rename the .vpk to .apk (literally a one-letter difference) and install it on your phone.

Keep in mind that if you do plan on using this on a phone, you will have to have a controller connected via Bluetooth or (preferably) USB. You're running literally the same programme as the PS Vita version, and that wasn't designed for a system without a controller built-in.

___
*Android 7 Nougat was the latest one at the time, which is the one I tested it on.

Thanone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't touched this project in a while, but it should work from what I remember, unless something broke in newer Android versions that came out since*. Sony makes both the PS Vita and Android phones, so the two operating systems are actually quite similar. You should just be able to rename the .vpk to .apk (literally a one-letter difference) and install it on your phone.

Keep in mind that if you do plan on using this on a phone, you will have to have a controller connected via Bluetooth or (preferably) USB. You're running literally the same programme as the PS Vita version, and that wasn't designed for a system without a controller built-in.

___
*Android 7 Nougat was the latest one at the time, which is the one I tested it on.
Thanks! I'll try that.

EDIT: Android didn't like it, and refused to install it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol