Status
Not open for further replies.

Rak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seems like the FBI injection will only work for Europe going by this code
https://github.com/roxas75/rxTools/...c/rxtools/source/features/downgradeapp.c#L158

The US tiD of H&S is 0004001000021300.
MAN YOU ARE MY HERO! Already changed and recompiled it and the damn thing may work. will check some more later today have to leave for school. If anyone with a hardmod ones to try it for me here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oimx44spsmw6stv/rxTools_USA_FBI_INJECT.zip?dl=0
EDIT WARNING!
Tried it out before leaving, it does the injection and reports a success, but the rxmode wont boot. Maybe someone with more experience with 3ds CFW should do the change.

Last edited by Rak,

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Yes, but you need a new Launcher.dat, able to run through MSET with the new exploits (not with the 4.x ones), like the N3DS one.

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For me, when installing MSET on 4.2U it never works. I just get 'error occured'
Any help? (i cant update to 4.5U because I dont have the money to buy a US game with 4.5 update)

mlinares

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Any help? (i cant update to 4.5U because I dont have the money to buy a US game with 4.5 update)

I Have the same problem, my 3DS is 4.2U too ;). fixed using the rxinstaller.nds bundled with rxTools 2.4.

rxTools 2.5 works well with it, maybe it is a bug in the latest ver of rxinstaller

Reactions: plasma

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
how to fix it:
1-run the GW MSET installer
2-press A to exit when done
3-now, run the rxTools MSET installer
done, it will work

GW MSET installer corrects something that rxTools MSET installer not
if for any reason GW MSET installer frezzes press home TWICE, then let the installer finish the installation and repeat step 1

Reactions: plasma

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
MAN YOU ARE MY HERO! Already changed and recompiled it and the damn thing may work. will check some more later today have to leave for school. If anyone with a hardmod ones to try it for me here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oimx44spsmw6stv/rxTools_USA_FBI_INJECT.zip?dl=0
EDIT WARNING!
Tried it out before leaving, it does the injection and reports a success, but the rxmode wont boot. Maybe someone with more experience with 3ds CFW should do the change.

Someone tried it yet?

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
EDIT WARNING!

Yeah it works for the injection, but not to boot rxmode. But I changed the rxtools.dat to the original one and it works :D

So a temporary workaround for everyone with an USA console who wants to inject FBI:
do it on your own responsability

1-Inject FBI to emuNAND with the above rxTools mod and then power off.
2-Replace the mod with the original rxtools.dat and boot rxMode.

Last edited by Intronaut,
Reactions: zoogie

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do not know if anyone has discovered, but running DevMode AGB and TWL firms works.
You still have to install FBI in sysNAND and then a patched version of AGB.
I'll fix the FBI bug and make a small update, which showes devmode.

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
EDIT WARNING!
@Roxas75 fix this!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do not know if anyone has discovered, but running DevMode AGB and TWL firms works.
You still have to install FBI in sysNAND and then a patched version of AGB.
I'll fix the FBI bug and make a small update, which showes devmode.
u need 2 talk

jmmc

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to install the MSET exploit on 9.2 sysnand via Spider?

I have already downgraded the MSET app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, gonna block you for real if you keep being like that