Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't aware we could get xorpads for that. nand.fat16 is all I've heard about.

TWL uses a different keyslot then what CTR NAND uses. (refer to 3DBrew on this) None of the older xorpad generators will generate a xorpad for TWL partition. Not really sure why. But that's just how it is right now. :(

Reactions: Margen67

nccom

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Perhaps. Even so, not everyone can afford a flashcard and would prefer a free method of running roms, which is a lot less harder if you're in a poor financial predicament.
If you don't even have $60 for gw then I think you have much larger problems than the lack of free games...and you should probably get a fucking job to secure your future instead of wasting time begging for cfw on random forums ;)

Reactions: dubbz82

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am unable to boot my 9.2 gateway emunand with rxtools. Before anyone says it, I have already looked through this forum. It just gets stuck at the black screen and never boots.
I am using 4.2 sys nand with 9.2 emunand as mentioned above. I have made sure that I have all the files in their correct places and yes, I have the keyx bin file on the root of my sd.
Gateway firmware is able to load the emunand just fine, but rxTools fails every time. Any suggestions?

verify the md5 of the slot0x25KeyX.bin
MD5: 817fd1bffba60f79cf8cdf19caf28923
http://www.winmd5.com/

Davi5Alexander

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20150521_164338.jpg

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Make a Nand Backup whit Gateway Launcher
Use Emunandtool Whit Inject nand to emunand
Select your nand backup and wait for Finish

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
xD Just got told off. Nice! Hehe. Seriously though. I get money from the government and I can't get a part time job, as there isn't any going in my area (too many immigrants). I attend college... So yeah - I don't live on my parents, they pretty much live on me! They don't work because of health conditions... So yeah...

ewin00

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
just make it happen roxas. im sure nintendo will be okay since its just for the old3ds cuz nintendo now is enjoyoing they coin from youtube video and toys called amiibo.

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh well, pasta already allows it and adds one of the last pieces we missed to have a full export/import for savegames/cartridges.

I don't like amiibo, too expensive for just a 99cent dlc adding a figure to your game using nfc addon.

Maybe i'll buy one to search for the offset to allow arcode/ntr injection without amiibo.

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I think Roxas should give more freedom on hiw cfw because 3ds death is on the works. Nintendo quited old 3ds production and made N3ds to gain some money more and going to release the new system in the upcoming 1-2 years http://www.engadget.com/2015/03/17/nintendo-nx-console/ . So do not afraid about nintendo because 3ds scene death caused and hacked by flashcards. It was then that many game creator companies desided to leave 3ds and nintendo seems to do so none would care for an other pirate among the others

Reactions: Margen67

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I think Roxas shoul give more freedom on hiw cfw because 3ds death is on the works. Nintendo quited old 3ds production and made N3ds to gaim some money more and going to relese the new system in the upcoming 1-2 years http://www.engadget.com/2015/03/17/nintendo-nx-console/ . So do not afraid about nintendo because 3ds scene death caused and hacked by flashcards. It was then that many game creator companies desided to leave 3ds and nintendo seems to do so none would care for an other pirate among the others
Did you even read the article that you posted?

megazero1x1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Roxas shoul give more freedom on hiw cfw because 3ds death is on the works. Nintendo quited old 3ds production and made N3ds to gaim some money more and going to relese the new system in the upcoming 1-2 years http://www.engadget.com/2015/03/17/nintendo-nx-console/ . So do not afraid about nintendo because 3ds scene death caused and hacked by flashcards. It was then that many game creator companies desided to leave 3ds and nintendo seems to do so none would care for an other pirate among the others

Wow just wow....

where the heck did this come from !!!
just because it is "dying" does not mean you get to kick it in the balls cause its gonna die anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn jack must've came loose outside over all the weather and a tech can't come out until the...