France
Last edited by Badablek,
Reactions: Olmectron

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Doesn't contain neither the last italian translation! this is the last one (i made a correction of a space in this one, so use this)

Attachments

• italian.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 194

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I talked to quickly when I said SocketPunch 1.2.1 beta was working great for me :(
I'm unable to send more than one file. It crashed everytime when it starts the second CIA in the queue (the size of the second CIA is delirious, it's like it was adding the size of the first CIA ?!). Problem happens with both new (under FBI 2.0.5) and old (under FBI 1.4.17) mode...

With SocketPunch 1.0.5 and FBI 1.4.17 : no problem, everything is smooth, speed is better, queue works nicely:teach:

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I talked to quickly when I said SocketPunch 1.2.1 beta was working great for me :(
I'm unable to send more than one file. It crashed everytime when it starts the second CIA in the queue (the size of the second CIA is delirious, it's like it was adding the size of the first CIA ?!). Problem happens with both new (under FBI 2.0.5) and old (under FBI 1.4.17) mode...

With SocketPunch 1.0.5 and FBI 1.4.17 : no problem, everything is smooth, speed is better, queue works nicely:teach:
Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into It.

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if this is a problem or not but I can't get the android socket punch to connect with the latest FBI v2.0.5.

1. I started socketpunch and I put in the 3ds ip address

2. I started FBI 2.0.5 and it's still not detecting the connection with socketpunch

Edit: shouldn't socketpunch allow the connection to work automatically?

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't know if this is a problem or not but I can't get the android socket punch to connect with the latest FBI v2.0.5.

1. I started socketpunch and I put in the 3ds ip address

2. I started FBI 2.0.5 and it's still not detecting the connection with socketpunch

Edit: shouldn't socketpunch allow the connection to work automatically?
It should start transferring when you "Punch" in the app. It Transfers using Sockets, so It can "connect" to FBI before trying to send the files.

Last edited by Olmectron,

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
Wait you released 1.2.1-beta for android?
If you are trying 1.2.1-beta, "Newest mode" should work on FBI 2+, and "Legacy mode" with wjchen's FBI 1.14 build

My laptop os is not working well with java 8 at the moment, I will wait for the android version instead.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had my friend use this as his savior last night, making it ten times easier to install cia's to his 3DS. Using v1.2.1 in "Newest mode", he was getting up to 600 KBps which is good enough to install anything. 700 MB game took 18 mins, 1.8 GB took 40 mins. But I'm not sure if the speed is limited to the write speed of the SD card, since his seems to be slow when normally dragging and dropping a cia onto it. This is why we love using socket punch, it makes it way faster to install games hassle free.

Thanks for improving this program!

Kikoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello again :),
I'm having this odd issue now.. The first file on the list installed without issues.. but the next one gives me this error after it hits 100%.
I'm using the latest one you've built 1.2.1-beta. :( 2.0.5 fbi
24fcb5614a.png

e66e89a754.png

Last edited by Kikoshi,

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now on my own 3DS at my own house, using 1.2.1 with FBI 2.0.5, I'm getting 400 KBps, definitely the slowest I've gotten through wireless transfers. I'm not blaming you or anything, just hoping to report my test.

So I'm installing a 2.4 GB CIA and it took an hour and a half to install it at 400 KBps the whole way through.

Glad I can test it though

Last edited by MattKimura,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4FTASzSPThM?si=i8JRmmFkpcXXIT7o +1