ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate GBC VC Injector for 3DS

HoldenRedcap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I can't seem to get the injector to work. I keep getting this error that says" Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue..." blahblahblah, "The process cannot access the file 'C:\Useres\NAME\AppData\Loval\Temp\numbers\3dstool.exe' because it's being used by another process."

This happens sometimes when I use the GBA injector too, but I can fix the error by restarting my computer. Restarting doesn't fix the error with the GBC injector.

Feffe

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
New version 1.8!

What's new:

+ Added: Option to make 160x144 (GBC pixel perfect original) screen without pressing START or SELECT (but with black borders). Asked by @Feffe.
* Fixed the inner image loading issue at step 3 that was present in v1.7. Reported by @alucard73 and @Boe.

Link in the OP.
Just saw this, thanks @Asdolo! I'll be spending this Christmas holiday re-building my GBC collection ;)
If I'm not asking too much, could you add the same option to the GB Injector?

Danger00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello kind sir can you help me out please. I ran your program to try to install a rom hack called pokemon prism.gbc and i think i did everything correctly except that I keep getting this error that says" Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue..." blahblahblah, "The process cannot access the file 'C:\Useres\NAME\AppData\Loval\Temp\numbers\3dstool.exe' because it's being used by another process."

Reactions: rcamp48

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello kind sir can you help me out please. I ran your program to try to install a rom hack called pokemon prism.gbc and i think i did everything correctly except that I keep getting this error that says" Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue..." blahblahblah, "The process cannot access the file 'C:\Useres\NAME\AppData\Loval\Temp\numbers\3dstool.exe' because it's being used by another process."

Try disabling your antivirus!

Invader TAK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found a strange problem with the GBC frame not being aligned properly.

b463acda39.png

Dunno what's causing it, it's like that every time I get to that step in the program. Thinking Windows 10 is somehow causing it.

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco

b463acda39.png

Dunno what's causing it, it's like that every time I get to that step in the program. Thinking Windows 10 is somehow causing it.
I'm using Windows 7, and I haven't even found an issue like this. In fact, I think about 95% of people who downloaded this didn't have this issue :ha:

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina

b463acda39.png

Strange. Is that the last version of the Injector?
Do you have enabled that Windows option which makes your screen objects bigger? I don't know how it's called in english

Invader TAK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strange. Is that the last version of the Injector?
Do you have enabled that Windows option which makes your screen objects bigger? I don't know how it's called in english

Hadn't heard of any options like that in Windows 10, but it DOES affect the frames in-game.

Attachments

• 2016-12-26 02.18.38.jpg
    2016-12-26 02.18.38.jpg
    641.9 KB · Views: 219

Invader TAK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't happen to me even having that option enabled. I've made Pkmn prism cia without issues. So it's not the injector. Did you use a Custom image?

No I didn't. It does that with the Pikachu frames as well. Only one that isn't affected is the translucent one.

c8c2613c2c.png

c009b40c97.png

fa18bc4cfe.png

For now, I'm just gonna chalk it up to Windows 10 being stupid.

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
No I didn't. It does that with the Pikachu frames as well. Only one that isn't affected is the translucent one.

c8c2613c2c.png

c009b40c97.png

fa18bc4cfe.png

For now, I'm just gonna chalk it up to Windows 10 being stupid.
That's really weird. Does downloading again the injector have the same result?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I found it funny cause many many years ago, had a roommate in college that did this same dumbass...