ROM Hack [Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

aznkiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? You are the only report for this out of 6 testers. I’m going to need more info. What kind of 3DS, what region is it, are you using any code.ips patches, are you using Luma3DS’s locale option to change the local, how far long in the game are you, have you tried re-downloading the plugin, how are you launching NTR and which version, etc, etc.

the only time when it froze for me was when i tried to use the code.bin ips patch with the ntr plugin
n3ds, bs9, ntr 3.6 via bootNtr Selector

ChaosWeeb

Pleb Modding King
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the only time when it froze for me was when i tried to use the code.bin ips patch with the ntr plugin
n3ds, bs9, ntr 3.6 via bootNtr Selector
Im gonna say this on Behalf of AnalogMan, YOU CANT USE AN IPS PATCH WITH AN NTR PATCH COMBINED!!!!!!! They share the same code and can interfere with eachother. Go NTR or IPS but not both

Gcentrex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im gonna say this on Behalf of AnalogMan, YOU CANT USE AN IPS PATCH WITH AN NTR PATCH COMBINED!!!!!!! They share the same code and can interfere with eachother. Go NTR or IPS but not both

Um I’m using code.isp (no outline, instant text, pc anywhere, 100% catch) and cheat plugin for HP/PP mostly (sometimes for totem Pokémon)

Luma3DS game patching works with NTR plugins, I just don’t use the codes that would over lap with my .ips

Reactions: Skylinedeadline

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Can you upload the source with the cheat codes? I would like to make a smaller version with 3-4 that interest me and test them on a O3DS

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can you upload the source with the cheat codes? I would like to make a smaller version with 3-4 that interest me and test them on a O3DS
CTRPF don't work with Mode3 and you can't change that. You'd need to use an older lib like libShark2NTR and for that you don't need the sources. ;)

Reactions: Noctalyx

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Camera Zoom feature doesn't seem to work on my n3ds. It just causes it to crash, regardless of me using it by itself or with other codes...

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokemon spawner expected?
Missing XP modifier - would be great when that is available :)
Thanks!
Yes, soon.
Would love this as well.
Are there any plan to add an expierence multiplier?

In any case, great work so far! :D
Yes, soon.
The Camera Zoom feature doesn't seem to work on my n3ds. It just causes it to crash, regardless of me using it by itself or with other codes...
Interesting, may I ask where you are in the game? It's worked for me and my testers. Gonna need to know more info such as what type of 3DS, what region, if you're using any IPS or locale patches, etc.
@AnalogMan many thanks for this, much appreciated! anyways, will there be a Pokemon Modifier code in the near future? ^__^

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting, may I ask where you are in the game? It's worked for me and my testers. Gonna need to know more info such as what type of 3DS, what region, if you're using any IPS or locale patches, etc.
I believe I was in the Pokemon center on Route 5 (on Akala Island). I'm using a N3dsXL on 11.4.0-37U (luma3ds). I tried the cheat several times, 3 with ips patches on, 3 without. All attempts had the same end result.

EDIT: Also, I'm on version 2.9 of Ntr Selector

Last edited by Garblant, , Reason: Added info relating to ntr selector

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol