ROM Hack [Release] Yo-kai Watch save data decrypter / encrypter

Axlfox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got a reply from Togenyan, says they will make the YWB save editor compatible for the US/EU versions; but they're on a trip right now so we will have to wait for another couple of weeks.

supermario666

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I finally got a reply from Togenyan, says they will make the YWB save editor compatible for the US/EU versions; but they're on a trip right now so we will have to wait for another couple of weeks.
i like how no one anwsered my question and they will only notice this part "hey will only notice this part"

MapleBro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
can you tell me how to put in boss yo kai in my team everytime i replace one with a yo kai the medal disappears

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can you tell me how to put in boss yo kai in my team everytime i replace one with a yo kai the medal disappears sorry for commenting on the error message thing btw
You have to do hex editing. I guess

Axlfox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks but i have found 2 japanese videos with like a browser timewarp where the guy/girl has bosses in her/his team but its japanese so i dont know what s going on
Yo fam, if people dont reply to you is not because they're ignoring you, they simply dont know how to help you

This editor doesnt let you play with boss yo-kai, the only solution is to use a Hex editor, and if you dont know how to hex edit then you're out of luck.

Nebilim64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yeii. The save editor is going to be great ^^.

Never used the save editor on busters. Is possible get the items for nyansalot and maginyan (Chivalry Bell and Magic Bell)? I know you can just hack both on the medallium, but i fell better get both by myself.

Last edited by Nebilim64,

gmatrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeii. The save editor is going to be great ^^.

Never used the save editor on busters. Is possible get the items for nyansalot and maginyan (Chivalry Bell and Magic Bell)? I know you can just hack both on the medallium, but i fell better get both by myself.

In the past game, even if you get the items for the digital exclusives, ya can´t battle them. They are where you can find them, but in the dialogue they told you that there was an error and nothing else happened. Maybe this time is different

Nebilim64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
In the past game, even if you get the items for the digital exclusives, ya can´t battle them. They are where you can find them, but in the dialogue they told you that there was an error and nothing else happened. Maybe this time is different

Oh wow, GG level 5. Use the password must active a switch probably and they thinked about the item hacking.

supermario666

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Yo fam, if people dont reply to you is not because they're ignoring you, they simply dont know how to help you

This editor doesnt let you play with boss yo-kai, the only solution is to use a Hex editor, and if you dont know how to hex edit then you're out of luck.
ok thanks

Axlfox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If it works the same as Sailornyan/Robonyan F in YW2, editing the DLC items into your save file is not enough, you also need to download the ticket file that triggers the event

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
If it works the same as Sailornyan/Robonyan F in YW2, editing the DLC items into your save file is not enough, you also need to download the ticket file that triggers the event
If anyone knows where's the ticket say it please, I hate how Level-5 does this with our physical copies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/q1474nWP0bI?si=5v445vycfskxD3V8