Shubshub

The Shubinator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hello I Have A Request For anyone who Accepts It

I would Like someone to Take the Game Maker Game GMK File I Have Provided At The Bottom of This Post
And Remake It For The Nintendo DS You Can use Any Tool You Like To Use When developing homebrew
Please accept my request here is some Information about the game

Name: Paper Mario 2
Made In: Game Maker 8
Created By: MarioKartFan64
Size: 17.6MB gmk format 19MB .exe

Some Extra Features I would like in the Game

A MiniMap on the touch screen
A Working Battle System
Bug Fixes

Some Other Notes
This remake would Make alot of people Happy I know it because Paper Mario is One of the Best Selling Nintendo 64 Games Ever
The GMK Might also Only be Compatible With GM8 Pro if so PM Me
I would do This Project myself But I Unfortunatly Do Not Know any Programming to create NDS Homebrew

I Could Help anyone willing to Accept my request By Providing Paper Mario Music

Downloads
Click Here To Download The Paper Mario.gmk

loco365

Trophies
XP
Dude, it's been only an hour. And I doubt anyone will port your game to the DS. They're completely different operating systems. Hell, completely different everything! It took over a day before I got a single reply about my hack on an even busier forum than here.

So don't say you've been watching "all day."

DroRox

Ambassador of Ooo
Trophies
Website
www.trifuck.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, making homebrew is no walk in the park. if it was you'd be learning yourself.
I have many ideas as well. Made a few threads about them. I guess I do what you're doing sometimes, but more casually. I don't ask them and demand for them to make it but rather leave the idea there for the taking. Plus I'm trying to learn some code to at least get the projects started.

Just try and get started when you have free time, others will start wanting to help when you have a structure for the game.

Oveneise

Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Not to be mean, but asking someone to port a game - let alone a Gamemaker game - is asking A LOT. You could start making DS homebrew with DS App studio. Most people don't take "make/port this game for me for the ds" that well around here. That's all I got - sorry.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oveneise said:
Not to be mean, but asking someone to port a game - let alone a Gamemaker game - is asking A LOT. You could start making DS homebrew with DS App studio. Most people don't take "make/port this game for me for the ds" that well. That's all I got - sorry.
Fixed, you make us sound like a community of jerks when you say it like that.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Some of these posts come off as harsh.. May or may not be true, but still. To the OP, this isn't exactly a coding forum, let alone a forum where people just port what they want, when they want. I'm sorry, but it's true. Now, let this thread sit for a year, somebody may get bored and say "Hey, this looks cool. I'll do it!" By then? Something better will have come or you may have moved on and bought a 3DS and bought Paper Mario 3D, when it comes out of course.

I'm sorry that we are not much help here. Truly, I am. I would love to fulfill your request, but I, among most of the other forum goers have NO clue how to do such. I would be more than happy to do some digging and help you find the right direction and spot to put this down the road? Other than that? I don't know what to say.

lol
wink.gif

Also, machomuu... From what I've seen, that's what this community is full of. Don't get me wrong, not everyone here is. However, people do tend to come off as rude with a lot of their posts.. It can't be helped.

junkerde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shub13 said:
Hello I Have A Request For anyone who Accepts It

I would Like someone to Take the Game Maker Game GMK File I Have Provided At The Bottom of This Post
And Remake It For The Nintendo DS You Can use Any Tool You Like To Use When developing homebrew
Please accept my request here is some Information about the game

Name: Paper Mario 2
Made In: Game Maker 8
Created By: MarioKartFan64
Size: 17.6MB gmk format 19MB .exe

Some Extra Features I would like in the Game

A MiniMap on the touch screen
A Working Battle System
Bug Fixes

Some Other Notes
This remake would Make alot of people Happy I know it because Paper Mario is One of the Best Selling Nintendo 64 Games Ever
The GMK Might also Only be Compatible With GM8 Pro if so PM Me
I would do This Project myself But I Unfortunatly Do Not Know any Programming to create NDS Homebrew

I Could Help anyone willing to Accept my request By Providing Paper Mario Music

Downloads
Click Here To Download The Paper Mario.gmk

same guy with n64 dualscreen, cant tell if trolling or just too much of a dreamer.......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol over 400 entries for the rg35xx giveaway
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    At least I'm not playing single player :P
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken so your saying there is a chance? Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Leeches can't afford a $60 handheld:angry:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You hater.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No I just hate you
  • B @ BigArnold:
    Hey! I need help with getting payloads onto my Switch. Is this the place???
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why not HeyArnold
  • B @ BigArnold:
    Can you guys help with my problem concerning my Switch?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you switch it up
  • B @ BigArnold:
    Switch what up?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Switch the switch to resolve your issue
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigArnold, sorry but i cant, i dont have a switch. also what k3nv2 says is a joke
  • B @ BigArnold:
    That's what I figured. I put a post up in a forum but no one seems to replying to posts there. I also don't what this chat is attached to.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    General chat as it implies
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigArnold, try posting in the "switch noob paradise" thread
  • B @ BigArnold:
    That's where I put it. But like I said other people's posts from a day or two ago have no responses. I'm not sure if the chat is part of the Nintendo forum that I'm on or a part of the website as a whole.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigArnold, part of the website as a whole
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    then try making a thread
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wait you are too new to be able to do that
  • B @ BigArnold:
    That's fine. I'll find my way.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @BigArnold you put the fusee or hekate.bin in the hekate/ payloads folder, or use app to push the payload to switch while its in rcm mode
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @BigArnold you put the fusee or hekate.bin in the hekate/ payloads folder, or use app to push...