Status
Not open for further replies.

hi00ih

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone looked into editing the amount of SP or SP drinks in either of the games? Is it possible to saveedit these or maybe infinite use with a HANS romfs patch?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I already did a code which allow you to change the amount of SP drink you have. But everyone claimed that I did a fake code, so I deleted it. Deal with it.

hi00ih

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure why they would claim it's fake without first trying it. I certainly would like to.

temper999

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Since I am not willing to pay real money for some SP drinks I have only searched for the Offset for the actual SP. Gets the same result IMO. Set it to 3 for max.

08EC6F80

Last edited by temper999,

temper999

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
After a little help from @d0k3 I got a first try NTR Cheat Plugin working.
With it you could set the SP permantent to 3. Also there Is another entry setting the Money to 2000.

I am using the EUR Version of Bravely Default.

Attachments

• cheat.zip
    6 KB · Views: 988
Last edited by temper999,
Reactions: d0k3

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i wonder if anyone has found the SP drink in BD...
I already did a code which allow you to change the amount of SP drink you have. But everyone claimed that I did a fake code, so I deleted it. Deal with it.
could you please repost that code? thanks

Reactions: Peduls

adiktus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For both games. In Default, the plugin can set it to 77 (IIRC) drinks, while in Second, the plugin can set it to 30, and another option to freeze the value. I have tried both plugins.

Beware that playing with the plugin enabled in Default is unstable. I've been getting crashes often especially in dungeons. For Second, I've gotten a few crashes, but not as much as the first. If you want just the SP drinks, play the games with the plugins, save then restart without the plugins.

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For both games. In Default, the plugin can set it to 77 (IIRC) drinks, while in Second, the plugin can set it to 30, and another option to freeze the value. I have tried both plugins.

Beware that playing with the plugin enabled in Default is unstable. I've been getting crashes often especially in dungeons. For Second, I've gotten a few crashes, but not as much as the first. If you want just the SP drinks, play the games with the plugins, save then restart without the plugins.
just enable and save and disable the plugin and no crashes? :P

could you send me the link? thanks

Peduls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to necropost... but I'm very desperate for SP in BRAVELY DEFAULT if you could please share the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So they buy a pi5 kit for about $150 and say a 28" 4k display probably looking around $400 total
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll be getting in the territory of portable Pcs anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Again you get what you pay for, its like buying a S series for $300 but its only 1440p native, if you want true 4k, gotta get the X model for $500. But yea you right, when moms buying it anyways, you gotta stay cheap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They could use HD out on their TV no real need for a monitor these days tbh the purists will disagree
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm kind of phasing out on the need for wanting all these consoles cool to have but they just become dust build ups
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I here ya there, I have too many myself, and have hard time letting them go, since most of mine I've modded at some point. Anymore I just play Switch on the go, seriesx at home.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ack my throat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I need to invest in some storage totes tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tots?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tootles
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tootles? Wtf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh tootles
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh totes , lol, like Tupperware storage, I gotcha
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm designing my own entertainment cabinet for my man cave, to store all my systems, then I'm also designing a power supply/HDMI switcher so I can switch to whichever system I want, and power it also. Already picked up the cabinet board, but tinkering with my drawings before start
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But yea, I have frogger arcade cabinet that I gutted and put a Pi4 then Pi5 into, but it never gets played much anymore, should sell it. Even when the kids come over, they don't want to play on it, just the xbox. TMNT and Simpson's arcade is still so fun on it, esp w 2 players.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gonna check out the new Garfield looks like garbage
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Can't wait to see the new "stick" that can actually play Ps3 or 360 games. I know they are getting close.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty didn't you see the new garfield?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah it's all animated I was hoping for some live action
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, yes i did
  • T @ TheSusKing:
    does anyone know if you can run android apps on a usb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean use a external usb thumb drive as storage? Yeah it depends on the phone
  • T @ TheSusKing:
    no, i mean if i could store the app on the usb so it doesnt take up my storage
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why do you ask?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, why do you ask?