MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
hahaha it's just like sarcasm xD since the code is out already yesterday, it's strange that some haven't released one cia at least xD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can build the github fork (© 2015 Stecker8) and attach some code to build it into a CIA! It's pretty cool! :D
I'm not good with coding u.u I just have seen the "basic" :S

Reactions: Deleted User

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't that hard, grab the elf file it generates when making 3dsx. And slap it in to that "one" program. ;) done. I think kit takes like umm maybe 12 seconds. Maybe 45 with slow internet download [emoji14]

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This isn't that hard, grab the elf file it generates when making 3dsx. And slap it in to that "one" program. ;) done. I think kit takes like umm maybe 12 seconds. Maybe 45 with slow internet download [emoji14]
u need armips to make it.
but you have to use the newest version which needs compile by yourself

Obviously will take more than 1 min
Btw, u don't even know if it's possible to convert hans's elf into cia......

Last edited by Sonansune,

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Well... i finally managed after a lot of messing around got HANS to compile and built a cia from the elf.....And it hangs on the 3ds logo screen when you try to load it. Just sits there forever...

Pretty much expected that to happen to be honest as I'm pretty sure it NEEDS the homebrew menu to select the title and there's also the xml parsing that the homebrew menu does too to make it work.

Last edited by Shadowtrance,

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well... i finally managed after a lot of messing around got HANS to compile and built a cia from the elf.....And it hangs on the 3ds logo screen when you try to load it. Just sits there forever...

Pretty much expected that to happen to be honest as I'm pretty sure it NEEDS the homebrew menu to select the title and there's also the xml parsing that the homebrew menu does too to make it work.
yes...
"it NEEDS the homebrew menu to select the title and there's also the xml parsing that the homebrew menu does too to make it work."
same as PHBank and PCHex

any homebrew needs title selection can't directly use as cia:sad:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: looking at the rumors, black ops 6 could be a return to form for black ops after 4 and cold war...