Homebrew Suggestion [Request] Progress Quest port to switch

PixEld

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to port Progress Quest to switch and make some sysmodule to make it work in the background?

D

Deleted User

ahm i could but not with the real game because i dont think its written C or C++, isnt it?
EDIT: nope it isnt and btw i never played it... so could be are very terrible port

Last edited by ,

PixEld

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahm i could but not with the real game because i dont think its written C or C++, isnt it?
EDIT: nope it isnt and btw i never played it... so could be are very terrible port
I mean,is it even possible?I just thinking about making something like this and want to know,is it possible to make game running in the background or make system like Animal Crossing

D

Deleted User

I mean,is it even possible?I just thinking about making something like this and want to know,is it possible to make game running in the background or make system like Animal Crossing
you could recode it.... but we need the Storys of the Characters and Classes... (sorry when they are all the same but i already said i never played it, started it 40 minutes ago.....)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1