ROM Hack Request Translation - 2713: Princess Maker 4 Special Edition (Japan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhkwong

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Game name
2713: Princess Maker 4 Special Edition (Japan)

Release date
11/Sept/2008 (give or take a few days)

Game info
Simulation game. Plays as a God/Guardian for a girl. The mission is to turn her into a Princess. Spoil her too much she becomes a brat, make her work too hard.. she becomes a slave.

Screenshots can be found here.
http://uk.media.ds.ign.com/media/142/14265070/imgs_1.html

I played this game, in a chinese translation before. But for the PC and I know it wont be released in English, since the other ones didnt either.... I would love to play this game again.

Please, someone please pick this translation project up.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It would have been soo much cooler if they ported the 5th game.. since you can play mother there and the daughter is much cuter too ;_;

I'd like to translate this.. at least the menu and stuff, but find someone who does the hacking part first since I can't.

mhkwong

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i looked inside the games already. but all i see is the c files. and those c files points to sprites and stuff to images. but i dont see any string file for the game text or any of the image sprites either. Am i using the wrong tool to look inside the file? Im used DSbuff and DSLazy.

BlueFlame90

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
there is a 111MB big .bin file which seems to be compressed with LZ12?
i didn't looked in that, because i don't have the time right now

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
What the hell is with you people, seriously every god damn Japanese game that gets released, SOMEONE is going to make a TRANSLATION REQUEST for it!

Seriously, cut this crap, a translation request will NOT BE FULFILLED! Not only is it TONS of work, but many people give up halfway through because it's too tedious and not worth it in the end. I know I wouldn't waste my energy translating a game.

ph34r.gif

Stop requesting translations, it's starting to sicken me.

J

Jackreyes

I r want Rominator translated into Danish... but you don't see me going round asking...

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Jackreyes said:
I r want Rominator translated into Danish... but you don't see me going round asking...

But you see the difference between these stupid translation requests and a Rominator translation is that the Rominator translation is actually feasible.
ph34r.gif

wl.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
GREAT!!! developers forgot to remove c-sources from the game, i can't believe it...

mhkwong

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
flame me all u like. GBAtemp is starting to have to many flamers. I dont see admin's and mods do much about it. If u dont like it. Simply dont reply and flame to make it worse.

back to topic...

BlueFlame90 said:
there is a 111MB big .bin file which seems to be compressed with LZ12?
i didn't looked in that, because i don't have the time right now

hmm. i cant find that file. hmm i must be doing something wrong. let me try another computer and see if i can extract that file.

wl.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
the file in the root of filesystem: Princess_Maker_4_DS_Special_Edition.nds\data.bin
it contains a bunch of lz-compressed files. developers kindly attached all needes sources into ROM for extract the files, but how to compress it back... maybe google knows...

Algester

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
and also to make things faster the game in the PC has been translated (fan) it should help any1 that is willing to do the translation for the menu

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
The issue with rom translation requests will be discussed with staff in the very near future. In the meantime if you have an issue with threads/posts use the report button as one member has done so, alerting me (staff) to this thread.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I agree to hankchill.
the only thing that will happen to 99.9% of all requests is that they will be bumped, shoving the actual translation projects that are being worked on to another page, and they will not be even picked up.

Unless you pay for each hour a romhacker works for the translation, just don't even think about it.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Geez, don't be all whiny about all these translation requests, I mean, sure three threads requesting for a Pokemon Platinum translation in one day without offering any help or being nice and stuff IS annoying, but it's not like mhkwong asked rudely, he even took an example from that "Request a translation - the correct way" thread and offered all necessary info and stuff...

I don't think it's fair to flame him like this when he asked the correct way like he's been told in that sticky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: 80s are the new 20s. +1