• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,957
  • Replies 0
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP

Aydan from Resident Evil mods released public Version 1.2 of Resident Evil 2 - Marvin´s Mod.
Resident Evil 2 - Marvin's Mod (Desperate Times) is a brand new game mod which tells the story of Marvin Branagh before his final moments in Resident Evil 2.
This mod is a stand-alone release for PC which means you do not need to have the original game installed.​

Play as Marvin Branagh - Experience Marvin's story as seen in Resident Evil Outbreak File #2.

• Dynamic Events - When you revisit places after completing certain tasks, the rooms will begin to change with different events/npc interactions as well as cutscenes playing.

• New Movies - While they have been taken from Resident Evil Outbreak, the movies in this mod have been edited and will play back in new areas which were not features in the original game.

• Start In New Location - You now start the game in the east offices along with fellow survivors.

• Ai Partner - During certain parts of the game you will be joined by a fellow R.P.D officer who will assist you.

• New Story - While this mod is based on the events outlines in Resident Evil Outbreak, it contains many more new and unique story elements which have been added and created to help fill in some of the gaps and provide world building.

• New Ending Requirements - To complete this mod you have to complete certain objectives which will be given to you as you play through the game.

• New Items - In this mod you will collect a handful of new and unique items as you explore and try to escape the Raccoon City Police Station.

• New Routes - Explore the R.P.D following new routes through familiar locations.

• Boss Battles - There are boss battles in this mod in different locations to the original game.

• Changed Some Puzzle Solutions - Changed one or two puzzle solutions. More will be changed in future versions.

• Increased Difficulty - Zombies & Monster will cause more damage when hitting or biting you.

• New 3D Models - There are new 3D models for characters.

• Custom SCD Scripts - This mod features custom SCD scripting to have features such as dynamic rooms, movie playback and much more!

• Custom DLL - This mod also has a custom .DLL which allows the game to be have many custom features and tweaks and this means that the original game.EXE does not need to be hex edited or changed in any way.

• Weapon Damage Changes - The weapons in this mod have had their damage values altered for different monsters. This means that some monsters will be stronger and some will be weaker.

========== CREDITS ==========

Mod Developed & Created By - Aydan Watkins

3D Models - Leigi, Kirukato, TheMitu97 & Rusty

Background Edits - TheMitu97 & UNiCOMICS

Special Thanks - Gemini, Megan Grass, ResEvilNemesis30, TacoSpyda04, WristIsFrogs, Hunter Beta2

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    CRAZY HAMBURGER
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @NinStar both nes remix 1 and 2 had some stinkers in there
    +1
    but at least 2 doesn't have sports games
    loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress
    +1
    or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.
    Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol
  • cearp @ cearp:
    What stuff were you burning?
    I used to burn tons of dvds (data files) many years ago, but haven't burnt a disk in ages.
    My car actually reads MP3 CD's lol
    So mix CDs for myselt :)
    Pantera, Metallica, Hollywood Undead, Five Finger Death Punch, some others lol
    I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol
    if only it could read dvds then you would just need 1 disc
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I hope your brother is doing ok Mr BakerMan
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool
    +1
    BakerMan yeah me too.... maybe that's gonna be dinner for me there is this place near me I have been dying to try and they have them lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I miss usb mp3 players they were shit but at the time a go to
    @The Real Jdbye, I thought about that and I have blank DVD's and Blurays but honestly after like 90 songs I just listen to it a couple of hundred times toss it out and burn something else or have like 2-3 CD's. Florida here the heat in the car tends to ruin the CD's after like a few months even commercial pressed ones don't last too long.
    my music collection is just too big, i require variety
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: my music collection is just too big, i require variety