Resident Evil 4 Remake's Denuvo has been cracked 2 months after release

capsule_616x353.jpg

Scene member Empress has just removed Denuvo from a highly-acclaimed recent release. Resident Evil 4 Remake is now cracked, 52 days after its release, circumventing VM Protect, Denuvo Secure DLC v2, Capcom Anti-Tamper, Steam DRM, and Denuvo Version 18. According to user comments, Denuvo caused performance issues on PC, with users able to run the unprotected demo just fine, but having the game stutter or not even run. Empress also used the announcement to tease the next upcoming game they plan to crack, with the hint of, "Third Time Is The Charm". Please remember that sharing warez is against GBAtemp's ToS.

:arrow: Source

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Apparently you missed my point.

I was talking about feminists>clowns. Funny use of the word too. As it is basically a mockery of traditional femininity.
Right, so your intent wasn't really to point out actual flaws in the game, but rather to dogwhistle to all the other special snowflakes who are afraid that looking at rainbows will turn them gay. That's on you choosing to insert your smooth-brained politics into a place where they didn't exist before and don't belong.

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, so your intent wasn't really to point out actual flaws in the game, but rather to dogwhistle to all the other special snowflakes who are afraid that looking at rainbows will turn them gay. That's on you choosing to insert your smooth-brained politics into a place where they didn't exist before and don't belong.

Actually, marxist politics have been intruding into video games a lot into the past few years now.

I simply want them out.

• Haha
Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Actually, marxist politics have been intruding into video games a lot into the past few years now.

I simply want them out.
Good luck with that, righties aren't creative. If they were the only ones in the industry we would've been stuck with Pong-type games for another thirty or forty years.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I think stuff like Denuvo and always online requirements only really hurt the people who actually buys and pays the games, not the pirates.

Remember Spore? That game had the most annoying anti pirate system ever made... for the user. I didn't buy it because of that back when it released. And in less that a year boxes of the game were in the sales bin..

Edit: Spore was released in 2008, it took until 2016 to get an official DRM free version. You can get it on Gog. The game has not aged well.

Last edited by raxadian,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... What was the name of that guy that invented the transistor? Shock? Oh yes, Shockley.
He was one of three people credited with the invention of the transistor, which was not a particularly creative endeavor but rather more trial and error focused. Ultimately I don't care whether you want to keep your head stuck in the sand or not, but at least 90% of entertainment you've consumed has come from people who disagree with you politically. There is no game developer equivalent of Ted Nugent or Roseanne Barr, and thank the gods for that.

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He was one of three people credited with the invention of the transistor, which was not a particularly creative endeavor but rather more trial and error focused. Ultimately I don't care whether you want to keep your head stuck in the sand or not, but at least 90% of entertainment you've consumed has come from people who disagree with you politically. There is no game developer equivalent of Ted Nugent or Roseanne Barr, and thank the gods for that.

One such man more interested in history than virtue signalling is Daniel Vávra.

Also, the developer of MineCraft, Notch, has some interesting words.

notch.png

Last edited by _47iscool,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
One such man more interested in history than virtue signalling is Daniel Vávra. Also the developer of MineCraft, Notch.View attachment 371380
Vavra clearly put his own slant on things with the games he was in charge of, however subtle. That's how the creative process works for everyone. It's also a fairly niche community looking for "historically accurate" games, when there are infinite books and articles out there sure to present a more objective (though drier) viewpoint.

As for Notch, "SJWs are filth" in itself is a form of virtue signalling, surely you recognize that lmao. It's pathetic how many lonely, directionless white guys become pick-me girls for the alt-right just to find a twisted sense of community, but his game wouldn't have sold even ten thousand copies if he had injected his politics into the gameplay. Notch surely wasn't always an idiot, and that's why he let people customize their own skins, unlocking black, brown, and rainbow-haired ones. There's no good reason to limit your own potential customer base.

Last edited by Xzi,

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Re4 needed no remake. Shame on crapcom remaking old games in order to inject politics into them.

For instance: Ashley now has optional clown hair with others outfits.
Wish the original didn't have politics either, like kidnapping a key person to control an even more powerful political head.

In more important news, I hope the remove denuvo soon, I want my extra frames!

Reactions: Xzi

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vavra clearly put his own slant on things with the games he was in charge of, however subtle. That's how the creative process works for everyone. It's also a fairly niche community looking for "historically accurate" games, when there are infinite books and articles out there sure to present a more objective (though drier) viewpoint.

As for Notch, "SJWs are filth" in itself is a form of virtue signalling, surely you recognize that lmao. It's pathetic how many lonely, directionless white guys become pick-me girls for the alt-right just to find a twisted sense of community, but his game wouldn't have sold even ten thousand copies if he had injected his politics into the gameplay. Notch surely wasn't always an idiot, and that's why he let people customize their own skins, unlocking black, brown, and rainbow-haired ones. There's no good reason to limit your own potential customer base.

Remind me again in TV crime shows and hollywood movies are portrayed as the bad guys almost 99 percent of the time.

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
They're still trying to enforce DRM on games while not even trying to provide quality games...

Denuvo is just a waste of money for publishers.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Remind me again in TV crime shows and hollywood movies are portrayed as the bad guys almost 99 percent of the time.
Lol you mean like in the fictional CSI-type shows filmed and/or produced in Hollywood? God forbid they poke fun at themselves. Sucks that those shows and reality TV took over cable, but I guess there's really nobody left watching it except boomers anyway.

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's pathetic how many lonely, directionless white guys become pick-me girls for the alt-right just to find a twisted sense of community
Damn, lots of terminology here
Re4 needed no remake. Shame on crapcom remaking old games in order to inject politics into them.

For instance: Ashley now has optional clown (feminist) hair with other outfits.
1684109776474.png

You're talking about that ? You know it's just an emo outfit and not something specifically feminist, right ?

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol you mean like in the fictional CSI-type shows filmed and/or produced in Hollywood? God forbid they poke fun at themselves. Sucks that those shows and reality TV took over cable, but I guess there's really nobody left watching it except boomers anyway.

You also said something along the lines of right-wing people not being creative or something.

JRR Tolkiens Lord of The Rings say otherwise. Not only is it one of the best-selling books of all time, but a lot of games, TV shows, and movies are inspired by his work. Most modern fantasy wouldn't exist without his work.

Reactions: mrdude

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol