Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
gallery_111084_186_848.png
gallery_111084_186_6832.png

A few weeks ago a prototype build of Resident Evil for the GBC was released. This build has various issues that make it impossible to reach the final room without hacking. On the 14th a patch was released which fixes some of the more serious issues. Keep in mind that no final sequence was ever coded, so while this patch will allow you to reach the final areas it is impossible to win the game. Check the project post link below for more information and a download.

icon11.gif
Project page

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Somebody could finish it off. They just have to create the final area and the ending. With a bit of work, I think a small group could get it done relatively quickly, once they became familiar with how the rest of the game is coded.

gemcreature

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not quite certain how to properly patch this. Can't find a patcher for specifically gb/gbc, and the gba patcher Here doesnt seem to recognize the rom. Which patcher are you using jimmyemunoz?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BakerMan, Interesting trivia about dictionaries and Psi, I'm a direct descendant of the guy... +1