Hardware Retractable styluses for N3DSXL?

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey

I finally got around to system-transferring my main SD card (with hundreds of dollars of legally purchased games, etc) to my N3DS XL, now that the emuNANDs support above 9.6.

Well, one thing that really pisses me off is how uncomfortable the factory stylus is. Yeah, it's only like 2mm shorter than the O3DSXL ones, but it's just too short for my hands and it doesn't feel right. I'm still using my O3DSXL stylus, just carrying it around separately.

I know the original 3DS came with a retractable stylus. Does any company make something similar, but thick enough to fit in the N3DSXL's holder without falling out? I'd really love to buy some if anyone can recommend something.

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ironically the last link looks the best. Shame when all the good stuff is in China :P

I might order those and just wait, I can live with the way I'm doing it now.

Thanks

Edit: Ugh, the Chinese ones have a little notch in them just like the other two links. I'll just buy the ones on Amazon then to get them fast. Not sure why every stylus I find has that stupid looking groove in it, the factory stylus is just a solid piece of plastic. But I guess as long as it fits flush without sticking out it'll be fine.

Last edited by drfsupercenter,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: 😭