Android RetroArch Amazon Fire stick 8bitdo controller lag

peke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi to all. My kid is playing nes emulator on amazon fire stick (y belive is the first gen) with a nes30 8bitdo controller, I notice a little lag and search for a solution....they say bluethoot auto connect fix the issue, install it (there multiple versions....The one I install seems to work on fire stick), but I feel it the same.

Does anybody have the same issue and come up with a solution?

if is bluethoot auto connect please give me a version to download.

thanks

peke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Did you ever figure out a solution to this? I am working on it now
nop. amazon fire stick works with android but not all apps are compatible. having retroarch on fire stick is cool add on but if you want to play hardcore...better options are available

playertwo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you ever figure out a solution to this? I am working on it now
It worked for me. Found a bitdo bt thread on reddit and followed it. Included below:

"Bluetooth Auto-Connect does the trick. Had big lag issues until I sideloaded the app and select "connect"

That should take care of your lag issues. You will have to open the app and select connect every time you connect a Bluetooth controller or reboot the fire tv but this is better than that awful lag" - theseus1122

I installed 4.6.0 because it's still free.

I had to muck around with rebooting the fire stick and controller and connecting via the app but did finally get it working! I'm confident you'll find a solution that works 😉🤙

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...