Homebrew RELEASE RetroArch SNES Core ported to 5.0.2

m4xw

Ancient Deity
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks man. Displaydriver and joycons are fixed. Now only need to fix the loading of the ROM and any potential bugs afterwards.

Testing on 4x seems to crash still. Since I don't have a 4x console I can't promise that I can fix that. But guess thats where open source comes into play (might be a libnx bug too, idk)

Leonidas87

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks man. Displaydriver and joycons are fixed. Now only need to fix the loading of the ROM and any potential bugs afterwards.

Testing on 4x seems to crash still. Since I don't have a 4x console I can't promise that I can fix that. But guess thats where open source comes into play (might be a libnx bug too, idk)

Sounds like you have been making some progress even being under the weather.

Bet if you had a 4.x.x console yourself it would make things a little easier for you.

Keep up it up we all do appreciate all your work.

reminon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm not sure what firmware you are on, but if you need a 3.0.0 tester, I can help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land