Homebrew RetroArch Switch

ShigoNaito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello,
Installed RetroArch and loving it, the only question I have is that when I play for example (PSX) FF8 the analog sticks do not work. Is there something in the control config I missed? It looks like its setup right by default and I dont want to mess around with it to much and screw up the whole thing.

Thanks

stick267

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
Installed RetroArch and loving it, the only question I have is that when I play for example (PSX) FF8 the analog sticks do not work. Is there something in the control config I missed? It looks like its setup right by default and I dont want to mess around with it to much and screw up the whole thing.

Thanks
I forget the exact steps, but I believe you have to go into the core options and change controller 1 to analog, and then in the main RetroArch input settings change user 1 digital to analog.

Calebcass1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both banjo games have bad texture pop in it looks like they are rendering after you look in that direction has anybody else had this issue and have they been able to remedy it?

Pj Tremblay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Both banjo games have bad texture pop in it looks like they are rendering after you look in that direction has anybody else had this issue and have they been able to remedy it?

Set your screen ratio to 4:3
in 16:9 it won't render things that should normally not be seen.

FanboyKilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exfat was good when there was no way to split nsps,now there's no excuse

No, even then it still sucked! Anyone who is aware of the exFAT issues and still continues to use it deserves all the aggravation they got coming to them. Same thing with Windows 10 users who don't block M$'s auto updates, they deserve all that aggravation they got coming to them to.
lol.gif

Reactions: Deleted User

Deleted member 323844

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Good work m4xw. PSP fits Switch perfectly.

Any progress on DOSBox stability? Performance is great but i havent been able to play any game more than ... 3 or 4 minutes, they always stuck after a while.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT