Hardware Returning Controller to Store?

geishroy

Suspended
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you buy one separate or is it the one that came with the system? You should just go buy a new one and return it in the box. Tell them it was defective

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Did you buy one separate or is it the one that came with the system? You should just go buy a new one and return it in the box. Tell them it was defective

so he will need to waste money to get his "money" back?

for OP:
you can send just the controller to the store, when i delivered my 3ds for the warranty, i did bring the box and all the stuff, but they said it was better just to send the console without any acessories

LegendAssassinF

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

for OP:
you can send just the controller to the store, when i delivered my 3ds for the warranty, i did bring the box and all the stuff, but they said it was better just to send the console without any acessories

It was an extra controller so could I just return it for a refund since it is less than 7 days?

geishroy

Suspended
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

for OP:

i wouldn't really call it wasting, you are going to get all your money back including the tax so it does not matter.

To OP:
unless you bought this at a small shop or something, typically you can take back any item to a major retailer for an exchange (usually 30 days after purchase, some are 15, some are 90). If you do not have your receipt you may have to let them use your state issued ID when you return/exchange the item. Most retailers will do this to prevent individuals from stealing an item at one store or buying a lower priced item at a store and taking it back to another store for profit. I believe Wal-mart and Target allow 3 non receipt exchanges per year for an individual. If you do not have your receipt and you are to young for an ID then have your parents do it. Sorry if you are older.

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only large store that I can think of that has a 30 day return policy on electronics anymore is Toys R US. Everyone else; Best Buy, Wal Mart, Target, K Mart are all on 15 days. Just a heads up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong