Hacking Reverting State Of Hacked to no trace on 3ds

IzeC0ld

N$K867
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok. I forget what i needed that is important if i ever wanted to take off cfw on my 3ds and have pretty much no trace of hacks or anything homebrew related. I Have B9s and i am on the latest fw if it helps?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok. I forget what i needed that is important if i ever wanted to take off cfw on my 3ds and have pretty much no trace of hacks or anything homebrew related. I Have B9s and i am on the latest fw if it helps?
You would want to look at https://3ds.hacks.guide/uninstall-cfw , but quite frankly, if nintendo has already flagged anything about your console. Removing the cfw is not going to do a thing to prevent any bans that may or may not occur.

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just asking, but why do you want to do this? Are you sending it in to Nintendo for repairs? If not, there's pretty much no other reason to do this.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Noo. Just like if i ever wanted to not have my 3ds anymore and give it to a person who just wants to play it. Not for homebrew. Just if
There would be no reason to uninstall CFW, you could just remove the homebrew programs and it would function like normal. In fact uninstalling CFW will brick your console if you ever installed any unsigned system titles.

D

Deleted-394630

There would be no reason to uninstall CFW, you could just remove the homebrew programs and it would function like normal. In fact uninstalling CFW will brick your console if you ever installed any unsigned system titles.
So, wouldn't you just uninstall those first, then CFW?

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't just uninstall a system title. That's like attempting to uninstall the desktop on your computer. You have to reinstall the original first, and if you forget to do that before going back to stock then oh well, you'll have to NTRboot and install B9S again to undo that softbrick.

D

Deleted-394630

You can't just uninstall a system title. That's like attempting to uninstall the desktop on your computer. You have to reinstall the original first, and if you forget to do that before going back to stock then oh well, you'll have to NTRboot and install B9S again to undo that softbrick.
Well, at least NTRBoot exists, if it didn't, softbricks would still be permanent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps